Eel meat is very nutritious and is processed into many delicious dishes such as: eel with pepper sauce, braised eel with lemongrass and chili, eel vermicelli… In which, fried eel is a favorite dish of many people, especially men because it is a delicious drink. What’s better than that? The way to make fried eel is not too difficult, the ingredients are simple and easy to find, so you can completely make it yourself at home and enjoy it with your loved ones.
Nutritional value of eel meat
According to scientific studies, eel meat has high nutritional value, is rich in protein, vitamins E, A, B12 and minerals. In Eastern medicine, eel meat has the effect of eliminating rheumatism, nourishing qi and blood, and curing malnutrition, spine pain, dysentery, rheumatism, internal hemorrhoids….
For children, pork belly is extremely good because it has a lot of protein, especially the amino acid histidine – an amino acid that is “essential” for young children. In addition, eating eel also helps to enhance sexual ability, diarrhea and cure depression caused by sexual abuse.
Ingredients for Crispy Fried Eel
- Eel: 2
- Horny chili, ginger, garlic
- Seasoning: fish sauce, seasoning, sugar, cooking oil
Instructions on how to make crispy fried eel simple and delicious at home
Step 1: How to remove the fishy smell and slime of the eel
Use salt to rub the eel to remove the slime. If you have kitchen ash, you can use it to remove slime from the eel.
– Wash the eel thoroughly with water, then use a knife to cut the sides of the eel, gently roll it, pin it with a toothpick so that the eel does not come apart.
Step 2: Marinate the eel and prepare the ingredients
– Put the eel in a large bowl, marinate 1 spoon of fish sauce, seasoning powder and sugar in a bowl, mix well, let the eel to absorb the seasoning.
– Peel ginger, wash, cut into slices. Dried garlic peeled and smashed.
Step 3: Fry the eel
– Put the pan on the stove, pour a little oil in, wait for the oil to heat up, then add the garlic and saute. After that, pour ginger and chili on the island for aroma.
– Add a little oil to the pan and then drop the eel in and fry until the eel is golden crispy. Remove the eel to a plate and enjoy.
Finished Product Requirements
This deep fried eel recipe will give you a plate of eel that is crispy on the outside, sweet and soft on the inside, and extremely rich and attractive. Enjoy eel with laksa leaves, cucumber, chili sauce…. It will help you increase the taste, eat it all the time without getting bored.
Some notes on how to make crispy fried eel
How to fry eel
– Wait for the oil to boil, then put the eel in to fry, the eel will be golden crispy and more delicious.
– Do not fry the eel over high heat because it will cause the eel to burn quickly.
Tips for choosing good eel
Currently on the market, there are farmed and farmed eel, if you can buy field eel, your dish will be more delicious because the meat of field eel is rich and very fragrant. Should choose those with yellow outer skin (raised eel will usually be black). The eels are of medium size, neither too big nor too small.
Pay attention when eating eel meat
There are many parasites in eel that can live at high temperatures, so to ensure health, you need to process the eel carefully, cook it, and then eat it.
– Absolutely do not process dead or rotten eels because the Histidine compound in eel meat will be contaminated by bacteria, transformed into extremely dangerous toxins for the health of users, especially sick people or children. .
People who are suffering from gout should not eat eel meat to avoid the condition of the disease getting worse.
– Do not eat foods with soldering properties after eating eel meat.
There have been many people who have had success with this strange and attractive crispy fried eel , how about you? Roll up your sleeves and head to the kitchen as soon as you have the opportunity to treat the whole family with this special eel dish and score skillfully in the eyes of your loved one. In addition, you can also see how to make fried eel with lemongrass and chili, how to cook eel porridge… to enrich the family meal. Good luck!