Scientific and moderate nutrition is one of the factors that play a direct role in health. Therefore, besides eating well, you also need to change the menu for family meals, both to create a joyful atmosphere and to promote health for all members. Today, join us in the kitchen and share how to make fresh turmeric braised snakehead fish with just a few simple steps.
- 1 live snakehead fish
- 1 big turmeric
- 1 piece of ginger
- Fresh ginger leaves
- Red onion, horn pepper, powdered pepper
- Delicious fish sauce, salt, white sugar, monosodium glutamate
- White wine
How to make braised snakehead fish with turmeric
Step 1: Prepare snakehead fish and ingredients
Buy snakehead fish and clean it by taking a small sharp knife to scrape off the scales. Use rice wine to rub on the fish body, clean all the slimy parts of snakehead fish. Rinse the fish again thoroughly with water several times. Cut the fish into bite-sized pieces and place in a bowl.
Note when choosing fish: you should choose medium sized ones because small snakeheads will have sweet and chewy flesh to eat. If the fish is too small, it will have a lot of bones and the meat will be soft and not chewy. On the contrary, if the fish is too big, the meat will be friable, the bones will be very hard and not delicious. Should choose fish with glossy skin, especially fish that needs to be fresh.
Ginger, fresh turmeric peel off the skin, wash and cut into pieces.
Dried onions, peeled, chopped and smashed.
Using a large mortar, pound in order from pepper, turmeric , ginger, chili. Need to grind in a full mortar, everyone.
Fresh ginger is washed thoroughly, cut into strands.
Step 2: Marinate fish and fish stock
– Now take out the bowl of fish, pour the mixture just pounded in the mortar, add spices: salt, fish sauce, sugar and cooking oil, stir well so that the snakehead fish is fully absorbed.
– When the fish has absorbed the spices, you put the pot on the stove, heat the pot up, then pour the oil in, hot oil add a little granulated sugar and let it caramelize. The purpose is that when stocked, the fish will have a beautiful eye-catching color. Then add the purple onion and fry until fragrant.
– When the onions are fragrant, pour the marinated snakehead fish bowl into the stock. Store until the snakehead meat is hunted again, continue to pour boiling water into approximately the fish meat, close the lid.
– When storing , you keep the fire low until the water has evaporated.
– Finally, taste again to taste and then lift it down. Thus, our snakehead fish pot is complete.
Now just put the fish on a plate, garnish with a little coriander, pepper powder, it can be used with white rice is the best. When eating, the braised fish sauce dipped with boiled vegetables, after being messy, is also extremely delicious.
Ask for snakehead fish with turmeric
– To snakehead fish warehouse technology delicious, simply prepared fish you have to clean, no fish scales.
Snakehead fish must absorb the spices evenly, not smell the fishy smell, the important thing is the characteristic aroma of fresh turmeric.
However, fresh ginger and turmeric should also be given in moderation, do not abuse if you do not want to lose the aroma of snakehead fish or when eating it has a bitter taste.
– Braised snakehead fish with turmeric is best eaten while it is still hot, eaten with hot rice is even better.
Recently, the Brass section has just shared with you how to make fresh turmeric braised snakehead fish . Braised snakehead fish with turmeric is quite easy to eat, suitable for many people’s taste, especially nutritious for pregnant women. The braised fish is soft, golden, naturally sweet from fish meat and fresh turmeric.
In addition, turmeric also has the effect of tonic blood, enhancing the health of both mother and baby. So, hurry up and go to the kitchen to prepare this dish for the whole family to enjoy, especially in the menu of pregnant mothers. Good luck!