Vegetarian stir-fried vermicelli is mainly made from vegetables such as bok choy, chicken thigh mushrooms, carrots and indispensable two main ingredients: tofu ti and fried tofu. Soft, chewy vermicelli mixed with the sweetness of vegetables, crispy tofu and fragrant golden fried tofu will bring you an attractive and irresistible dish.
Vegetarian fried noodles ingredients
– 150g of rice vermicelli
– 1 piece of fried tofu
– 1 carrot
– 200g bok choy
– 300g of chicken thigh mushrooms
– 1 piece of tofu
– Soy sauce, monosodium glutamate, sugar, vegetarian seasoning
– Garlic, chili
How to make vegetarian fried noodles
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– When you buy bok choy, you split it in half or 3 and then soak it in diluted salt water. Next, you wash it with clean water and then take it out to dry.
– When you buy rice vermicelli, you boil it with boiling water until soft, then take it out to drain. Then you add cooking oil to the vermicelli and mix well.
– Tofu you bring to fry until golden brown on all sides and then cut into bite-sized pieces.
– Tofu, you soak it in water until soft, then cut into bite-sized pieces.
– Carrots are peeled, washed and sliced.
– Mushrooms of chicken thighs, you soak with water, wash and tear into strands.
– Peeled garlic, minced.
– Chili washed and chopped.
Step 2: Stir-fry vegetables
– You put the pan on the stove, heat the cooking oil, then add ½ of the minced garlic and fry until fragrant. Next, you add carrots and chicken thighs and stir-fry.
– Next, you add the bok choy until the ingredients are just cooked. At this point you put the tofu in.
Season with 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, a little MSG, a little sugar, ½ teaspoon of seasoning and mix well to taste.
Step 3: Mix vermicelli with ingredients
When the ingredients have absorbed the spices, turn off the heat and add the rice vermicelli and mix well. You can add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil to make the dish more delicious.
Step 4: How to make soy sauce to eat noodles
To make fried noodles more delicious, you can add a cup of dipping sauce to serve.
– You put 6 tablespoons of soy sauce, 4 tablespoons of coconut water, 2 tablespoons of sugar, little MSG. Then put it on the stove to bring to a boil and then turn off the heat.
– When the sauce has cooled down, add minced garlic and chili and mix well.
So done! You put the vermicelli on a plate and arrange the fried tofu and pour the soy sauce over and enjoy! With this vegetarian stir-fried vermicelli , you can add more variations with vegetarian spring rolls or a variety of vegetables if you like.
How to stir-fry vermicelli without sticking
The perfect vegetarian stir-fried vermicelli is the noodles that must be loose, soft and rich. Therefore, you should pay attention to the ways to stir-fry the noodles that are not sticky and hard.
When choosing rice noodles, you should pay attention to the color of the noodles. The unbleached vermicelli fibers are ivory-white like rice and when processed, they will be opaque white. The taste of standard rice vermicelli will taste almost like rice and not sour.
– When buying vermicelli, you should soak the vermicelli for about 15 minutes in cold water. Squeezing the vermicelli with your hands will feel that the noodles are loose, slightly soft and do not cling to each other.
– Then you boil water with high heat, then put the vermicelli in and blanch for about 1 minute, then take it out and put it in a bowl with ice water. Then, remove the noodles to the basket to drain.
– When mixing vermicelli, you should add a little cooking oil or egg white to make the noodles have a certain shine and softness.
Above is how to make vegetarian fried noodles and tips for stir-fried vermicelli without sticking, hope to help you and help you bring attractive meals for your family! Good luck.