Ingredients for making fried shrimp cake for 5 people to eat:
– Shrimp: 150g
– Carrots: ½ tubers
– Taky wheat flour: 100g
– Onions: 50g
– Alcohol: 10ml
– Salt: 10g
– Eggs: 2 eggs
How to make fried shrimp cake for 5 people to eat:
Processing of ingredients to make fried shrimp cakes:
– Onions you peeled, washed, chopped.
– Carrot peeled, washed, chopped
– Wash and peel the shrimp, only the back and tail then minced, marinated with alcohol for about 10 minutes.
– Break eggs into a bowl.
Steps to make fried shrimp cakes:
Step 1: You prepare a bowl and then add Taky wheat flour, then add eggs to the same, you add some salt.
Step 2: Next you add minced shrimp, onion, carrots and a little water. You mix until the mixture becomes smooth.
Step 3: You put some oil in the pan, wait until it is hot, then scoop the dough in. You spread the dough evenly over the pan, then fry until the bread is dry and turn yellow, turn the rest of the cake and fry it for golden, then turn off the heat.
Step 4: You picked up the bread to drain on the basket, cut the cake into pieces and laid out a plate, adding a glass of milk and you have a delicious breakfast!
Some notes when making fried shrimp cake:
– To alleviate the pungency of onion, wash with salt water.
– When frying the cake, remember to fire slow so that the bread is cooked evenly from the inside out to avoid the case that the outside has turned yellow and the inside is not cooked yet, eating fried shrimp cakes will not be delicious.
How do you make fried shrimp cakes simple? It only takes about 30 minutes for you to have an extremely attractive fried shrimp dish for breakfast, ensuring that your family members will love to eat. Please go to the kitchen to cook talent fried shrimp cakes for the whole family to enjoy!
#3 How to cook shrimp porridge for babies Delicious – Nourishing – Easy to
Leave a Reply