People love goby meat partly because the meat is tough, so when it is stocked with pepper and chili, it is mixed with a mild spicy taste, making it even more attractive. In addition, goby meat is also quite nutritious, good for the health of users, especially those who have a full stomach, low phlegm, cough, shortness of breath, chest pain, aches and pains… Therefore, this is a fish. It is often used to cook in dishes and remedies used to supplement human health such as: goby braised with tubers, goby porridge, braised goby with wood ear… but of which, braised goby with pepper is the most attractive. Easy to eat and easy to make.
How to make flavorful braised goby with pepper
- Goby: 500 gr (you choose the type of sand tube fish, the body is slightly yellow picked up)
- Horny chili: 10 fruits.
- Cranium: 2 branches.
- Dried onions, garlic: 50 gr
- Green onions, coriander: 50 gr
- Spices: Fish sauce, sugar, seasoning seeds, monosodium glutamate, pepper powder, turmeric powder, cooking oil.
- In addition, for the best fish stock, you should prepare an extra clay pot
Steps to take
Step 1: Prepare ingredients:
– Goby you put in the basket, rub gently to remove all the scales, cut off the tail and fins, rub again to clean the fish completely. Then, you cut the fish belly and remove the fish intestines. Note: if there is still an egg in the belly of the fish, keep it, wash it, and drain it.
Then, marinate the fish with 1.5 tablespoons of sugar and let it rest for 30 minutes. After the fish has absorbed all the sugar, add 2 tablespoons of fish sauce + 1.5 tablespoons of seasoning + 1 tablespoon of MSG + 1 teaspoon of pepper, gently stir and let the fish sit for 3-4 hours for the fish to absorb the seasoning.
– While waiting for the fish to absorb the spices, you can chop the dried onions and garlic. With scallions, coriander, then picked and washed, scallions are finely chopped, the head of the onion is cut into 3cm pieces, split into 4, and chopped 3cm of coriander. As for the horn chili, you remove the stalk, wash, and leave the fruit. And skull pepper, you separate the seeds, wash them.
Step 2: Fish stock
– You north the pan and add some cooking oil, wait for the oil to boil, then add the onion and garlic and 1 teaspoon of chili powder to fry until fragrant, turn off the heat and let it cool.
– You put the clay pot on the stove, add 1.5 tablespoons of sugar and turn on the heat until the sugar dissolves, then put in about 1 bowl of water, boil until boiling, then turn off the heat to cool completely. At this point, you just put the goby, chili pepper, skullcap and the whole fried onion and garlic part in the pot of socks. You can shake the pot gently so that all the fish can absorb the seasoning.
– You just keep the heat on medium until the fish pot boils, then lower the heat to simmer, you leave it like that for about 30-40 minutes to allow the fish meat to stick. When you see that the fish stock has a nice brown color, the goby is fine.
Step 3: Present and complete the dish
– When the stove is off, put the scallions, pre-cut coriander into the pot and sprinkle some ground pepper. Braised goby with pepper, served with hot white rice, salted eggplant and crab soup is the best.
With the instructions on how to make flavorful braised gobies with peppercorns that FOODVN.NET instructs, you can complete this easy-to-make dish yourself at home to make your family’s meal even more attractive. interesting.
Leave a Reply