Fried with fish sauce, deep fried or fried with butter is a common way of making many different ingredients such as pork, chicken, fish or eel… However, with frog meat, you can easily transform it into many dishes. delicious with the following 3 processing methods. Do not hesitate to try the kitchen right now to see how attractive it is.
Fried frog with rich fish sauce brings rice
Fried frog ingredients with fish sauce
– 500g of frog meat
– Spring onion
– 3 cloves of garlic
– Fish sauce, sugar, monosodium glutamate
– Lemon, salt, pepper and cooking oil
How to make fried frog with fish sauce
Step 1: Prepare frog meat and ingredients
– First, clean the frog meat, remove the unnecessary parts, add about 2 tablespoons of salt and squeeze the juice of a lemon into it, mix well and squeeze the frog meat to clean the slime.
– Cut the frog meat into bite-sized pieces.
– Clean green onions, cut into pieces about 4 cm long.
– Chop the onion lengthwise into pieces with your fingers.
Step 2: Proceed to fry the frog
– Put oil in a pan, heat it up, then add the frog meat and fry until golden, then take it out.
– Chop the garlic, fry until golden in another pan or drain the oil in the frying pan, leaving just enough oil to fry the garlic.
– Add 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of MSG, 4 tablespoons of fish sauce. Next, drop the scallions, onions, and frog meat into the pan that has just sautéed the garlic.
– Mix well on medium heat until the frog meat absorbs the spices, then you just need to scoop the frog meat on a plate, sprinkle a little pepper on top. Fried frog with fish sauce is more delicious if dipped with salt, pepper and lemon and served with raw vegetables and herbs.
How to make crispy fried frogs to sip all day
Ingredients for Crispy Fried Frog
– 0.5 kg of frog meat
– cup of deep-fried flour
– 2 tablespoons of tapioca flour
– Seasoning seeds
– Cooking oil
How to make Crispy Fried Frog
Step 1: Prepare and marinate frog meat
– Frogs are washed, squeezed with ginger wine (wine + pickled fresh ginger) or salt and vinegar to remove the fishy smell. Then you let the frogs drain for a while before marinating.
– To kill bacteria and eliminate fishy smell thoroughly as well as help frog meat firmer when processing, you should blanch the frog through 1 turn of boiling water in a pot of water with turmeric powder and a little ginger wine.
Step 2: Fry the frog with deep-fried flour
– Chop frog meat into bite-sized pieces. Put the frog in a bowl, marinate the frog with 3 teaspoons of seasoning, 1-2 teaspoons of soup powder, 2-3 teaspoons of pepper, mix well for the meat to infuse the spices for about 15-20 minutes.
– Put the fried flour and tapioca flour in a small bowl, mix well so that these 2 flours blend and surround the frog meat.
– Then, you pour the fried dough into the frog meat bowl and shake it evenly, so that the dough covers the entire frog meat.
– Place a deep pan on the stove, pour in cooking oil and heat it up, then drop each piece of frog into deep-frying. Fry until the frog is golden and crispy.
– Finally, take the frog out to a plate lined with greaseproof paper. Let’s eat crispy fried frog while it’s still hot and dip it with chili sauce, ketchup, and spicy fish sauce to feel the best taste.
Fried frog with spicy, fragrant butter
Ingredients for making butter fried frog
– 500g frog thigh meat
– 100 grams of butter
– 50 grams of garlic
– 3 horny chili peppers
– 50g of coriander
– 50g coriander
– 2 tablespoons of honey
– 1 cucumber
– Salt, fish sauce, seasoning, monosodium glutamate, powdered pepper
– Oven, cooking oil, non-stick pan
How to make spicy butter fried frog
Step 1: Prepare frog thighs and ingredients
– Frog thigh meat is washed with water diluted with salt, then rinsed with cold water, drained.
– Garlic peeled, washed, chopped.
– Chili horns are washed, 1 flower is trimmed, 2 fruits are split in half, seeds removed, and only sliced.
– Coriander, coriander picked and washed, finely chopped coriander, coriander cut into 3cm pieces.
– Cucumbers are washed, thoroughly rubbed with latex, sliced around the edge of the plate, both for decoration and served with fried frog thighs with butter.
Step 2: Marinate and fry frogs
– Marinate frog meat by: mixing 2 tablespoons of honey, 1 teaspoon of seasoning, 1 teaspoon of fish sauce, ½ teaspoon of MSG, ½ teaspoon of pepper, 1 teaspoon of cooking oil, let rest for at least 1 hour for the frog meat to infuse. taste. Note, during the marinating process, you should stir once every 15 minutes so that the spices are evenly dissolved, blended together and absorbed into the frog meat more strongly.
– After the frog meat has soaked in spices, if you have an oven, put the frog meat in the oven for about 30 minutes, the butter-fried frog will be firmer and more delicious.
If you don’t have an oven, put a pan on the stove, add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil and 100g of butter, heat it up, and then add the garlic and saute until fragrant. Next, you add frog thigh meat, turn down the heat, fry until golden brown on both sides, then you add coriander, stir again and turn off the stove.
Step 3: Presenting the fried frog with butter
– Place fried frog thighs on a plate, arrange cucumbers, sprinkle on top with chopped chili, chopped coriander and you will complete a delicious and attractive dish. You can use more lemon garlic fish sauce or a mixture of chili sauce and mayonnaise.
So you have finished preparing 3 delicious dishes from frog meat . Frogs fried in fish sauce, fried in butter or deep-fried are all rich in spices, eye-catching, with outstanding colors and attractive aromas. It will surely give your whole family a delicious meal. Good luck!