The delicious taste and unique, strange taste make carp braised with ginger and carp braised in the forest, which many housewives pass on to each other to entertain the whole family. If you do not know how to store carp? Try it out by following the recipe below.
The dish from carp is both delicious and nutritious (Photo: Internet)
Braised carp with galangal in the North
Ingredients to prepare carp braised galangal
- 1 carp
- 100g pork belly
- Fresh galangal root
- Lemongrass, ginger
- Dried onion, chili
- Fish sauce, soy sauce, seasoning, oyster sauce, sugar
- Dried Shiitake Mushroom
Braised carp galangal looks attractive and delicious (Photo: Internet)
How to make delicious braised carp with galangal
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients
– When buying carp, you clean, remove intestines, gills and then wash with dilute salt water to reduce the fishy smell. Then, wash the fish again in warm water about 4-5 times to make the fish more firm. Then you cut the fish into pieces about 2.5cm thick, drain the water.
– When buying pork belly, you should not choose too much lean meat or too much fat. When you buy it, you wash it, drain it, cut it into pieces and then marinate it with: fish sauce, salt, sugar, and stock, then mix well for the meat to infuse the spices for about 15-20 minutes.
– You bring the galangal peeled, washed and cut into thin slices, smashed. Or you can grind or crush galangal to use with fish for a richer flavor.
– Lemongrass is washed, minced.
– Ginger peeled, crushed.
Step 2: Marinate braised fish
– The carp you bring to marinate with spices including: 1 teaspoon fish sauce, 1 teaspoon seasoning, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon MSG, 1 teaspoon oyster sauce, ginger, Minced lemongrass with 2 chili peppers. Then use chopsticks to mix well, marinate the fish for about 15-20 minutes.
Step 3: Fish stock
– You prepare an earthen pot or a pot with a thick bottom and then arrange them in order: galangal, ginger, fish, meat. Finally, you put the shiitake mushrooms on top. Next, you add cooled boiling water to the fish pot and then put it on the stove to simmer for 10-15 minutes so that the fish is absorbed, cooked thoroughly and not burned. Then, when the fish boils, add a little green tea to the same pot.
Step 4: Done
You keep the fish for about 40 minutes, until there is only a little water left in the pot, turn off the stove. In the process of storing fish, you should not use chopsticks to turn the fish so that the fish does not break. Finally, you put the fish on a plate and enjoy it hot with steamed rice.
Braised carp with turmeric
Materials needed to prepare carp with turmeric
- 1 carp
- Fresh turmeric
- Straw mushrooms
- Dry onion
- Seasoning seeds, ground pepper, granulated sugar, delicious fish sauce
Carp dish braised with golden turmeric. (Internet photo)
How to cook carp with turmeric
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– When buying carp, you clean with a little salt and lemon to remove the fishy smell of the fish, then cut the fish into bite-sized pieces. Then marinate the fish with a little seasoning, minced dried onions, and ground pepper. Mix the fish well and marinate the fish for about 20 minutes so that the fish can absorb the spices evenly.
– Turmeric and carrots you peel, wash and cut thinly.
– Wash and finely chop the scallions.
– Straw mushrooms you cut off the legs, wash and cut into 4 parts.
Step 2: Fish stock
– You put the fish in the pot, then put turmeric, carrots and mushrooms on the top one by one. Next, you mix well until the turmeric turns a beautiful golden color. Then, you put some delicious fish sauce and sugar in the fish. When the fish is hunted, add ½ cup of water and cook until the fish is soft. Cook with low heat so that the fish juice is thick and not burnt.
Step 3: Done
– When finished, add minced scallions and ground pepper and turn off the heat. You display the carp braised with turmeric and enjoy with boiled vegetables and tubers, it will be very attractive.
The secret to choosing to buy delicious carp
– You should choose a fish that is thick, thick from the top down, not just thick belly. Thick belly fish is usually egg belly or fatty fish, these fish are usually not sweet.
– For carp, when buying, you should choose longer and thicker females because they will be sweeter and more fragrant. Do not be greedy for heavy children, because these animals often have large intestines, rich in fat, but the meat is not sweet because they only eat a lot of industrial food and the growth time is not long.
With the way to make 2 dishes of braised fish with turmeric and fish with galangal as above, hopefully you can bring delicious meals for the whole family to enjoy. Good luck!
Leave a Reply