With simple and easy-to-find ingredients, how to cook rib porridge with a rice cooker for babies that foodvn shares below will help mothers save time and still have a delicious and delicious porridge.
- 1/2 can of plain rice
- 1/2 can of glutinous rice
- 0.5 kg pork ribs
- The smell of ships, onions
How to cook rib porridge with a rice cooker
Step 1: Prepare rice and ingredients
- Glutinous rice and plain rice are mixed together, washed and soaked in water for about 4-5 hours so that the rice becomes soft, expands, and cooks faster.
- The smell of China, scallions are washed, chopped or cut into pieces as you like.
Step 2: Prepare and cook pork ribs
- You should go to the market early in the morning to buy fresh pork ribs. After buying, you wash the ribs with water, cut them into bite-sized pieces about 3-4 cm and then put them in a blanching pot with boiling water for about 2-3 minutes to remove dirt from the ribs.
- Then, you take the ribs out, wash them with clean water and then put them in another pot of water, add a sliced purple onion to make the broth more fragrant. Marinate the ribs really soft for about 30-40 minutes. Note that the more simmering, the better. After cooking, you take out the ribs, separate the meat and then pound or mince it, or you can leave it whole.
Step 3: Cook pork rib porridge with rice cooker
- The way to cook baby rib porridge is as follows: Put the soaked porridge in the rice cooker with the appropriate amount of water, if possible you should cook the porridge with warm water at a temperature of 40 to 50 degrees Celsius, the porridge will be faster.
- Add a tablespoon of cooking oil to the pot, the oil will help the porridge cooked in the rice cooker not overflow when the temperature is high and the water in the pot boils.
- You press the “Cook” button (Cook) to start cooking porridge. Wait about 20 minutes, then press the “Warm” button and leave it for 30 minutes.
- When the porridge is cooked, add the ribs, season to taste, and let the porridge stay hot for another 7-10 minutes.
- Finally, you add the scallions, the smell of the boat, use chopsticks to stir it up, then turn off the stove, let your baby use it while it’s still hot. Rib porridge if served with meatloaf and fried dough will be very delicious.
Tips for cooking delicious and quick porridge with a rice cooker:
- Depending on the type of pot and different capacity, the 20-minute cooking time can be adjusted to be more reasonable. When the amount of water comes out or opens the lid and sees boiling water, you can immediately switch to keep warm mode to cook the porridge slowly, boiling water will not spill out because there is already a layer of cooking oil on top.
- How to cook porridge with a baby rice cooker with ingredients such as meat, fish, mushrooms, etc., depending on the accompanying food, increase or decrease the cooking time accordingly so that the dish is delicious and still retains many nutrients.
- Tips for cooking porridge quickly: when cooking porridge, if you want to make porridge quickly and save time and ingredients, you can put a little alum in the pot, so the porridge will be faster.
So you have completed the way to cook rib porridge with a rice cooker for your baby. Using such a rice cooker will save you a lot of time and effort for taking care of your baby. Although simple to prepare, the taste is still delicious and nutritious. Good luck!