How to cook fresh milk chicken curry is not too difficult, but the flavor is enchanting, the taste is surprisingly attractive. This is a dish with bold characteristics of Indian culinary culture, so it will help you bring family meals a new color and attractive experiences.
Fresh milk chicken curry is rich in nutrients such as calcium, phosphorus, vitamins A, B…, suitable for both children and adults, so it is very popular. You can cook fresh milk chicken curry as a nutritious breakfast or use it as an appetizer in a meal. Enjoying milk chicken curry on winter days or in cold weather, you will feel the unforgettable taste of this dish. Let’s see how to apply with CET now!
Ingredients to prepare to cook fresh milk chicken curry
- 1 chicken is about 1kg
- 300ml fresh milk
- 3 medium potatoes
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 of carrot
- 2 fresh lemongrass
- 1 pack of Indian curry powder
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch.
- 1 dried garlic
- 2 purple onions
- Spices: salt, pepper, seasoning, cooking oil, monosodium glutamate…
Instructions on how to cook fresh milk chicken curry that is both delicious and nutritious
Step 1. Prepare ingredients to cook fresh milk chicken curry
You can buy pre-cooked chicken or to be more secure, you should buy chicken and make it yourself. After preparing the chicken, you rub the grain salt all over the chicken body and then rinse with water to clean. Next, use a sharp knife, filter the chicken into bite-sized pieces and set aside, take the chicken bones, chicken neck and chicken wings separately.
Marinate the chicken: You put the sliced chicken into a bowl or bowl, then add 1/3 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon seasoning, 1 teaspoon curry powder, 1/3 teaspoon salt, 1 tsp sugar, red onion and 1 tbsp tapioca starch. Use chopsticks to mix well and then marinate for about 30 minutes for the chicken to infuse the spices. – Peel carrots, wash and cut into pieces. – Peel the onion, wash and finely chop it. – Potatoes, sweet potatoes peeled, washed and cut into pieces about 5cm square. – Garlic, red onion peeled, smashed and chopped. – Peel the old lemongrass, wash it, smash it, cut it into pieces and tie it up
Step 2. Pre-fry the chicken
Put the pan on the stove, add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil to the boil, then fry the chicken. Use chopsticks to stir so that the chicken does not burn. To make the curry more flavorful, you can add seasoning to taste to your liking.
Step 3: Cook chicken curry with fresh milk
Next, you prepare a pot of water, about 1.5 – 2 liters, then add lemongrass, chicken bones, wings and chicken neck to boil thoroughly, skimming often to make the broth clear.
When the broth boils for about 5 minutes, add the shredded chicken. Continue simmering on low heat for about 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked soft, when the water starts to boil, put the potatoes, sweet potatoes and carrots in the pot to boil, then add fresh milk, continue to boil for another 10 minutes. Then turn off the stove. To make the chicken curry with fresh milk mixed, add 1 tablespoon of tapioca starch or cornstarch before turning off the stove for about 3-5 minutes to complete.
Notes to make delicious fresh milk chicken curry
- When cooking, it should be boiled over low heat so that the chicken is cooked slowly, and the broth is more flavorful.
- If you like spicy food, you can add fresh chili or chili powder.
- When simmering the broth, you should cook it carefully so that the broth is sweet and clear. Cook until the chicken is tender enough to add potatoes, carrots, and sweet potatoes.
- Do not add fresh milk before the vegetables, but should only be added near the end of cooking.
- If you don’t have fresh milk, you can substitute it with coconut milk.
- Lemongrass should not be chopped, but should be sliced and tied so that the lemongrass does not stick to the meat and curry juice when it is finished cooking.
- To make the curry smooth, you should use cornstarch, tapioca or tapioca flour.
So you know how to cook nutritious, delicious, and delicious chicken curry with eye-catching colors. Serve the dish while it is still hot and serve with steamed rice, vermicelli or hot crispy bread. Hope you are succesful.