The frugal, delicious vegetarian fish sauce hotpot will be an option for you to change the taste of your meal. The combination of mushrooms and vegetables makes the broth naturally sweet. Besides, this hot pot dish also provides the body with a significant amount of fiber, vitamins and minerals. This is considered a healthy dish, suitable for all family members. Come on, now let’s learn how to cook delicious vegetarian fish sauce hot pot, prepare all the ingredients and go to the kitchen to cook!
Ingredients for cooking vegetarian fish sauce hot pot
- 1 cup vegetarian bean paste
- 2 spoons of chao
- 1 eggplant
- 100g fresh straw mushrooms
- 200g enoki mushrooms
- 200g chicken thighs
- 200g Ganoderma lucidum
- 20 vegetarian shrimp
- 20 vegetarian fish balls
- 20 vegetarian squid
- 1 cover of tofu
- 2 liters of Siamese coconut water
- 1 checkered tree
- Chili, ginger, lemongrass
- Grated banana, grated water spinach, bean sprouts, water lily, rafter…
- Fresh vermicelli: 1kg
- Spices: monosodium glutamate, vegetarian seasoning, sugar, salt, cooking oil…
Instructions on how to make delicious vegetarian fish sauce hot pot in the right way
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– Ginger you peel off the skin, wash and chop finely. Lemongrass washed, cut into pieces, chopped. Scallions pick up roots, wash and also chop finely. Fresh chili peppers are washed, de-stemmed, and chopped.
– Wash eggplant, cut into bite-sized pieces. After cutting, you soak the tomatoes in diluted salt water to prevent the tomatoes from turning black.
– Straw mushrooms, enoki mushrooms, chicken thighs, Ganoderma lucidum, cut off the legs, wash with salted water to make the mushrooms clean and more delicious. You can choose from a variety of mushrooms according to your preferences.
– Shrimp, squid, fish balls you wash and then put in a large bowl. Tofu cut into cubes.
– Vegetables for eating hot pot are picked up, washed with diluted salt water and then drained.
Step 2: Marinate shrimp, fish, and spicy vegetarian squid
– Shrimp, squid, vegetarian fish balls marinated with 1 teaspoon of ground pepper, 1 teaspoon of vegetarian seasoning, 1 teaspoon of MSG, ½ teaspoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce. Then, use chopsticks to stir well and marinate the ingredients for about 5 minutes for the spices to infuse inside.
– The cut tofu part you will marinate with ½ teaspoon of vegetarian seasoning, 1 tablespoon of pepper, minced lemongrass and then leave for 30 minutes. Then, fry the tofu until golden brown on both sides. Yellow tofu, remove to a plate with greaseproof paper.
Step 3: Cook special delicious vegetarian fish sauce
– Put a pan on the stove, when the porridge is hot, add cooking oil to boil. Next, you add chives, lemongrass, chili, and ginger to the pan. These spices give off a fragrant aroma and turn yellow, then you add the stir-fry, stir-fry the bean paste, then turn off the stove.
– Next, you put the hot pot on the stove, pour the prepared Siamese coconut water to boil, then add the sauteed fish sauce.
– When the hot pot starts to boil, season with 1 teaspoon of seasoning, 1 teaspoon of MSG, 1 teaspoon of salt, add a little spicy chili pepper to create color if you like.
– You taste it to taste, then add shrimp, vegetarian squid and fried tofu into the pot, adjust the low heat and cook for about 10-15 minutes to let the spices infuse into the ingredients.
Step 4: Enjoy vegetarian fish sauce hot pot
– Prepare the hot pot kitchen, put the pot of hot pot on top and bring to a boil. Then you add mushrooms and vegetables in turn.
– When the mushrooms and vegetables are completely cooked, you can enjoy this dish with fresh vermicelli and noodles, both delicious and irresistible. Don’t forget to prepare a cup of soy sauce mixed with chili and a cup of chili salt to serve!
The way to cook vegetarian fish sauce hotpot has been completed, it’s simple, isn’t it? With a simple, time-saving cooking method, the dish does not cause boredom, vegetarian fish sauce hot pot is a great choice for rainy days. Let’s go to the kitchen and show off your cooking skills right away, friends!