How to cook Korean kimchi soup is not too difficult if you have the right Korean ingredients. What are the ingredients, please continue to follow the article!
- Korean Kimchi: 200gr
- Enoki mushrooms: 200gr
- Leeks (Boaro Onions)
- Delicious beef: 200gr
- Young tofu: 2 pieces
- Seasoning: Salt, seasoning, cooking oil, monosodium glutamate, ground pepper
How to cook Korean style beef kimchi soup
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
- Buy beef, you wash it, drain it, then cut it into thin slices to eat. Note, you must cut across the grain to make the meat soft and easy to eat!
- Korean kimchi, you divide the water and cabbage into two parts. The cabbage you proceed to squeeze out the water and cut into bite-sized pieces. As for the kimchi juice, you can taste it to see if the spicy taste is just right, if not, you can add a little Korean chili powder. This method both creates a beautiful color and creates the right spiciness for this Korean-style beef and tofu kimchi soup .
- The leeks are washed, drained, then smashed and chopped.
- Needle mushroom, you cut off the leg, then soak it in dilute salt water for about 15 minutes, then wash it with clean water again and then drain it, cut it into short pieces about 4-5cm.
- Young tofu is washed and cut into bite-sized cubes. Note should choose tofu with ivory white color, should not choose pieces of tofu that turn yellow, feel heavy and hard to hold because it is tofu containing a lot of gypsum, which affects health.
Step 2: Marinate the beef
Put thinly sliced beef in a bowl and marinate with spices including: ground pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon cooking oil, then mix well, marinate for about 15 minutes for the beef to infuse the spices. bold.
Step 3: Stir-fry beef
- Put the pot on the stove, add the cooking oil, when the oil is hot, add the chopped leeks and fry until fragrant. Next, add the beef and stir-fry with the leeks.
- When adding beef to stir-fry, remember to adjust the heat to high, stir quickly to hunt the beef again, when the meat is just cooked, pour it out into a separate bowl. You note, the beef needs to be stir-fried quickly so that the meat is not tough and when it is cooked, pour it out into the bowl immediately, which is a way to keep the beef just right.
Step 4: Cook soup
- Next, you add cooking oil to the pot just used and then drop the needle mushrooms into the island for about 3 minutes, then bring the water to a boil with a sufficient amount.
- When the water boils, add the beef, kimchi, and kimchi water to boil again. Finally, add young tofu. After adding young tofu, you should stir gently to avoid breaking the beans.
- Then, proceed to taste the seasoning: salt, fish sauce, seasoning seeds, monosodium glutamate for the soup to be delicious, sweet, more attractive and then turn off the stove.
- Add some scallions if you want the soup to have a nice color.
Step 5: Done
When Korean kimchi soup is finished, you can put it in a bowl and serve it with rice, it will be very delicious. With a new sour and spicy flavor, it stimulates the taste buds very well. In addition, this is also a great choice to take care of the whole family, helping the family to have a heartwarming and delicious meal on cold days.
Standard for Korean-style beef and tofu kimchi soup
A standard soup must meet the standards of color – flavor – taste.
- In terms of color, kimchi soup is delicious when it has the red color of kimchi, a little green of green onions and the white color of young tofu.
- In terms of aroma, the right soup will have a strong aroma characteristic of kimchi, but just by smelling it, you will know that it is the famous Korean kimchi soup.
- In terms of taste, spicy and sour are typical of kimchi soup. In addition, the beef is soft and absorbent, the kimchi still retains its inherent crispiness, and the tofu is absorbent. All will blend together to create a delicious taste that stimulates the taste buds.
With the way to cook kimchi tofu and beef that we have introduced, you will easily prepare authentic Korean food at home so that your family can have a more delicious meal!
Thanks for share