Crab soup is a familiar dish and contains a lot of protein and calcium, which is useful for the growth of children’s height and health. However, in order to cook a standard crab soup, keeping nutrients and suitable for children under 1 year old, it is not easy for children to eat solid foods. Let’s start following the delicious porridge recipe right here!
How to cook crab soup for babies under 1 year old
- 500g chicken breast bone
- 200g chicken
- 1 chicken egg
- Green onions or cilantro
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
- When buying chicken breastbone, you wash it with diluted mosquito water or squeeze in a little lemon juice to remove the fishy smell of the chicken. Then, take it out and put it in the broth to cook. You can also cook with pork bones, but for children under 1 year old, chicken bones will be easier to eat.
- After the chicken comes back, you also wash it, then put it in a pot of boiled chicken broth, then take it out and tear it up, remove the skin so that it is easy for children to eat.
- When you buy crabs, you rub them clean and then put them in the steamer to cook. Next, remove the shell, remove the shell and remove the crab meat. Note, be careful not to let the crab shells fall into the meat because it can cause choking for children.
Step 2: Cook soup
Chicken broth after cooking for 2-3 hours, then you take out the bones, filter the broth, filter about 2 times so that the broth is really clear and without residue. Then, you dissolve the tapioca starch with water and put it in a pot to cook on low heat. Next, you break the eggs, dissolve and then put them in the pot like tapioca flour and stir well. Cook until the mixture thickens, then add the shredded chicken and crab meat.
Step 3: Seasoning
Season the dish with less salt and sugar to taste and do not add chili or pepper because it is not good for the baby’s digestive system. Finally, you add finely chopped scallions and coriander. When feeding your baby, you can add a tablespoon of olive oil to enhance the flavor of crab soup.
How to cook crab soup for babies
- Sea crab
- 1 chicken seed
- 400g tubular bone
- 1 corn
- 200g peas
- Corn flour
- Delicious fish sauce, salt, seasoning, monosodium glutamate
How to cook
Step 1: Cook broth
When you buy the bone, you wash it with diluted salt water, then cut it into bite-sized pieces. Then, put in the pot and cook for about 2-3 hours to get the broth.
Step 2: Prepare crabs
To have a delicious baby crab soup, you should choose fresh sea crabs, not dead crabs. After that, when buying sea crab, wash the sandy soil and put it in a pot to boil and remove the crab meat and put it in a separate bowl. Tear into small pieces so that crab soup for babies is easier to eat and more delicious.
Step 3: Stir in the flour and egg mixture
Mix cornstarch with a little water, then stir well.
Crack the chicken and take the egg whites into a small bowl.
Step 4: Proceed to cook crab soup
You put the chopped onion in a pan of hot oil, then fry until fragrant. Next, add the crab meat and stir-fry. When the crab meat is hunted, you add the bone broth after it has been filtered into the sea crab. Cook the soup on low heat, then add the mixed tapioca flour to the boiling soup and stir the soup with a fork. Next, you put the corn kernels and peas into the pot to cook. Finally, you put the egg whites into the pot and stir well in one direction until the eggs are completely melted.
Step 5: Seasoning
Season the crab soup with a little monosodium glutamate, sugar, seasoning, fish sauce and stir gently to dissolve the seasoning. Then sprinkle some finely chopped cilantro on top and you’re done.
How to choose delicious crab
- – When choosing crabs, look outside, the shell is gray opaque, use your hand to press the crab bibs to find it solid, the big bib is that the crab has a lot of meat.
- – Do not choose crabs that when pressed on the bib feel soft, then it is a succulent, spongy, less meaty crab.
- – You should choose a very fresh child, look at the bird’s nest still clinging to the body, legs and the stronger and more flexible the movement, the spines on the claws and the crab shell are still sharp.
- If you want to eat crabs with lots of meat, choose male crabs, if you want to eat crabs with bricks, choose female crabs.
With the way to cook crab soup for babies under 1 year old and crab soup for babies to eat weaning above, hopefully mothers will bring nutritious meals to help their babies! Good luck.