How to cook Soc Trang noodle soup
Ingredients for cooking Soc Trang noodle soup
- 500g choke fish sauce
- 500g Linh fish sauce
- 1 kg snakehead fish
- 500g shrimp
- 1 kg of roast pork
- 130g vermicelli radish
- 10 cloves of lemongrass
- 5 fresh coconuts
- Fresh vermicelli
- Water spinach, bananas, herbs, water lily, chives…
- Seasoning: Seasoning, salt, sugar, lemon and chili
Instructions for cooking Soc Trang noodle soup
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– Pickle fish sauce and linguine fish in a pot with 1 liter of water, occasionally skim off the foam to clear the water.
– Clean snakehead fish, cut into pieces and put in a pot to boil. Boiled snakehead fish, take out to cool, remove the skin, leave large pieces. Pay attention to remove it carefully so that the fish is not crushed.
– Boiled shrimp and peeled. Roast pork cut into bite-sized pieces.
– Lemongrass washed, smashed and tied into bundles. Wormwood vermicelli is washed and then put in a mortar.
– Vegetables, chives washed and dried. Water lily stalks are washed and cut into pieces.
Step 2: How to cook noodle soup
– Put the fish broth in the pot, filter the shrimp broth and cook it with fresh coconut water. Wormwood vermicelli and lemongrass put in a bag tied up and then put in the pot. The cooked fish sauce is put in a sieve into the pot, removing the bones.
– Add salt, seasoning and sugar to the pot to taste.
Step 3: Finish and enjoy
– Put some vermicelli into the broth, put fish, shrimp and roasted pork with chives in a bowl. Then pour in the broth. When served with raw vegetables and chili lemon. The standard noodle soup has a rich taste and characteristic aroma when eaten.
How to cook Tra Vinh noodle soup
Ingredients for cooking Tra Vinh noodle soup
- 200g beef sauce (Prohoc)
- 2.5 kg of snakehead fish
- 2 kg pork bones
- 500g fresh shrimp
- 2 kg of fresh vermicelli
- 800g roast pork
- 100g grilled purple onion
- 100g fried rice
- 1 cup of water fat
- 100g wormwood noodles (50gr grilled, 50gr minced)
- 1 cup sliced horn chili
- 1 cup green chili pepper (make chili salt)
- 1 tablespoon minced lemongrass
- 5 smashed lemongrass trees
- 1 fresh coconut
- Split water spinach, grated banana, thinly sliced water lily stalks, laksa leaves, raw bean sprouts, chives, basil, basil, vegetables served with fish sauce hotpot.
- Seasoning: Granulated salt, rock sugar, monosodium glutamate, seasoning, pepper, fresh lemon.
Steps to cook Tra Vinh noodle soup
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– Wash pork bones, blanch in boiling water mixed with salt, rinse with water, drain.
Clean snakehead fish, marinate with 2 teaspoons of salt, 1 teaspoon of seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper for about 10 minutes, then steam it, remove bones and skin, and break 2/3 of fish into large pieces. 3-4 cm, arrange on a plate, 1/3 of the remaining fish are scattered. Fish bones and steamed water put into the pot to cook the broth.
– Shrimp washed, half roasted with a little salt and then pounded to cook broth. Red onion peeled and smashed. Worm vermicelli is washed and then smashed, half boiled to eat with vermicelli.
– Roasted meat cut into bite-sized pieces.
Step 2: Cook noodle soup
– Boil about 4-5 liters of water (can be increased or decreased according to the number of people eating), add pork bones and fish bones. At first, you cook with high heat, skim off the foam carefully to make the broth clear. When the water boils for a while, add shrimp, red onion, and lemongrass and cook with low heat for about 3-4 hours, filter the broth.
– Cook beef sauce: Add fish sauce with 2 cups of fresh coconut water, 1 piece of grilled wormwood vermicelli pounded into the pot, put on the stove to cook until the fish sauce melts, remove the bones.
– Cooking broth: After cooking, you mix the cooked broth with beef fish sauce into the same pot, stir well, then bring to a boil. Add salt, sugar, seasoning to taste.
– Put the pan on the stove to boil with water, pour non-aromatic red onion, minced chili, the remaining wormwood vermicelli until fragrant, then add the chopped snakehead fish and stir-fry, add about 500ml of broth to compare, skim off the foam, season to taste.
Step 3: Present and enjoy
– Blanch about 100 – 150g fresh vermicelli with boiling water. Put vermicelli in a bowl, arrange large pieces of snakehead fish on top, fill with broth, cover with finely chopped snakehead fish juice, add onions, chives, fried onions, roasted meat, boiled shrimp and sprinkle with pepper to taste. Eat vermicelli with vegetables, chili lime, green chili salt.
– Ask for vermicelli soup in Tra Vinh after cooking, the broth is light brown, has a characteristic aroma of beef sauce and wormwood vermicelli, crispy white snakehead fish meat is juicy, and the fish is soft and fragrant.