Ingredients for cooking spicy crab hotpot
- Fresh sea crab: 2 to 3
- Dried shrimp: 100g
- Dried squid: 100gr
- Pork bone: 1kg
- Tofu: 5 covers
- Mushrooms: 100g
- Enoki mushrooms: 100gr
- Cauliflower: 1 flower
- Tomatoes: 3 fruits
- Onion: 1 large bulb
- Green onions: 100g
- Red onion, garlic: 1 each
- Chili: 3
- Water spinach, chrysanthemum, spinach served
- Fresh vermicelli: 1kg
- Common seasonings: ground pepper, sugar, salt, fish sauce, monosodium glutamate, cooking oil, seasoning seeds…
How to cook spicy and sour crab hotpot super delicious, super simple
Step 1: Preliminary processing of sea crabs
In the way to cook delicious and spicy sea crab hotpot , the stage of selecting and preliminarily processing sea crabs is very important. When choosing sea crab to cook hot pot, you should choose brick crab which will be more delicious than meat crab. Especially choose to buy crabs at reputable places to ensure the best quality.
– After buying crab, you soak and wash the crab to clean. Next, separate the crab shells, put the crab bricks in a separate bowl, and then cut the crabs in half. The crab meat you wash again with water to clean it!
Step 2: Noodle bone to get hot pot
– Buy pork bones, you wash them with cold water with a little salt, then cut them and blanch them in boiling water to clean them.
– Then, you put the bones into the pot with 3-4 liters of water and start stewing for about 2 hours for the bones to secrete fresh water.
– After stewing, you pick up the bones for a separate bowl, and the hot pot broth continues to add a little salt, monosodium glutamate, grilled purple onions for fragrant hotpot.
Step 3: Prepare the accompanying ingredients
– Dried shrimp and dried squid, you soak in warm water for about 15 minutes to soften, wash thoroughly, tear the dried squid into small fibers, and leave the dried shrimp intact. The use of dried shrimp and dried squid will help the crab hotpot have a rich sweetness. This is the secret in how to cook spicy and sour sea crab hotpot that we want to reveal to you.
– Mushrooms, cut the legs, wash, put in a basket to drain. The needle mushroom is cut off the root, soaked in dilute salt water, then washed again, then drained.
Peel the onion and cut the areca rind, wash the tomatoes and then cut the areca. Red onion, dried garlic are also peeled and minced. Chilli washed, unrolled and smashed.
– Cauliflower split into small branches, soaked in salt water for about 1 minute, then removed, washed, drained.
– Water spinach, spinach, chrysanthemum pick off the deep, damaged leaves, soak in dilute salt water, then wash and drain.
Step 4: How to make sea crab hot pot
For the dish to have the most delicious taste, the following way to make spicy sea crab hotpot will be the secret for you. You follow these steps:
– When the pre-cooked sea crab is drained, marinate with: 1 tablespoon minced onion, 1 tablespoon minced garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 tablespoon sugar, 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper and stir Evenly, leave for about 30 minutes for the crab to absorb the spices.
– Then, you put the pan on the stove, put in 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, when the oil is hot, add minced onions and garlic and saute. Next, you pour in the crab bricks and stir-fry, then add the dried squid, dried shrimp and stir-fry until these ingredients are cooked, then put them all in the pot to simmer the broth. Mushrooms, you do the same with crab bricks.
– Prepare a pot of water, bring to a boil, wait for the water to boil, then add the crab to cook. After the crab is cooked, you add tomatoes and onions to cook together, tomatoes are the ingredients to help make your crab soup with a natural sour taste. Then, you add a little more satay and crushed fresh chili to create a spicy taste for the dish. Finally, you just need to season with salt, sugar, monosodium glutamate, and seasoning seeds to make the hot pot just right.
Step 5: Present and enjoy the hot pot
– The hot pot is finished, you put fresh noodles on a plate, water spinach, spinach, and chrysanthemums in a basket or put on a large plate to look beautiful. Prepare an extra cup of salt and pepper lemon to dip the crabs to perfection.
– Put the hot pot on a mini gas stove or a dedicated hot pot stove, when the water boils, take out the crab meat on a separate plate and then put the enoki mushrooms and hot pot vegetables in the pot. Now, you just need to wait for the vegetables to cook.