No need to know much, just prepare the familiar ingredients and seasoning Thai hot pot , you have already made a delicious and attractive Thai hot pot dish. So which seasoning is good? Where to buy Thai hot pot seasoning? Please continue to refer to it to make cooking easier.
This hot pot dish originates from Thailand with the name Tom Yum. “Tom” means the process of boiling, and “Yum” is the name of a traditional group of herbs with a sour, spicy taste.
If the original Thai hot pot has galangal, lemongrass, lemon and coconut water as the main ingredients, the main ingredients of Vietnamese seafood Thai hot pot are lemongrass, tomatoes, tamarind, and chili. With a beautiful orange-red color from ripe tomatoes and a sour taste, it has made even the most demanding diners satisfied.
Which Thai hot pot seasoning is delicious? Sell where?
Currently, there are many different types of Thai hot pot seasoning for you to choose from. These include the Aji-Quick Thai hot pot seasoning package; Scook hot and sour Thai hot pot ; Viet Huong seasoning package… However, not all types are suitable for many people’s taste. If you like spicy, we suggest you the Scook spicy and sour seasoning package, if you like it even and mildly spicy, you can choose Aji-Quick Thai hot pot seasoning.
After choosing the type you want to buy, you will probably need the answer to the question where Thai hot pot spices are sold, right? Currently, spices are quite popular, you can easily find them in grocery stores, convenience stores, supermarkets from small to large…
Besides how to choose and buy Thai hot pot spices, the question of what vegetables to eat Thai hot pot is also of great interest to many people. Find the answer to this question, you will have a more complete list of preparation ingredients.
What vegetables do Thai hot pot eat?
Vegetables are indispensable ingredients when enjoying hot pot dishes. They not only contribute to providing the necessary nutrients for the body, making the dish richer, but also reducing boredom when enjoyed with meats and fish. So, to make your Thai hot pot more attractive, you can prepare more vegetables for Thai hotpot such as water spinach, spinach, banana flower, left corn, water zucchini, cabbage, abalone mushrooms. , enoki mushrooms, white reishi mushrooms, chicken thighs…
Ingredients for cooking hot and sour Thai hot pot
The ingredients prepared below are for about 8 people. Therefore, when cooking, depending on the specific number of people, you actively adjust the ingredients accordingly.
Thai hot pot side dishes
- Cabbage: 1kg
- Coming: 2 left
- Straw mushrooms: 500 grams
- Tofu: 0.5kg
- Beef: 1kg
- Fresh tiger shrimp: 1kg
- Fish balls: 800 grams
- Instant noodles or vermicelli, vermicelli
- Vegetables of all kinds
Cook Thai hot pot broth
- Chicken or pork broth: 3 liters
- 12 red peppers, 12 lime leaves, 8 slices of galangal
- Lemongrass cut: 4 branches
- Onion: 1 piece
- Medium tomatoes: 2
- Thai hot pot seasoning pack
- Fish sauce: 4-6 tablespoons
- Lemon: 1 fruit
Make dipping sauce
- Soy sauce: 2 tablespoons
- Sugar: 2 teaspoons
- Sesame oil: 1 tablespoon
- Tom yum seasoning : 1 teaspoon
- Roasted sesame seeds, chili
Steps to cook Thai hot pot
- Step 1: Peel the corn, remove the beard, wash and cut into 3cm pieces. Cabbage leaves, washed and then cut into small pieces, each piece about 4cm long.
- Step 2: Wash mushrooms, cut into bite-sized pieces. Vegetables of all kinds are soaked in dilute salt water, washed, and cut into small pieces.
- Step 3: Cut tofu into 9 small pieces. Wash beef, slice as thinly as possible. Shrimp remove tail and head.
- Step 4: Put 1 teaspoon of tom yum seasoning, 2 teaspoons of sugar, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, and some chopped fresh chili, roasted sesame seeds, and mix well.
- Step 5: Wash and cut tomatoes. Galangal, lemongrass, lime leaves, chili, onion cut into small pieces.
- Step 6: Prepare a large pot, pour chicken or pork broth into it and bring to a boil. When the water boils, add galangal, chili, lime leaves, lemongrass, onion, and tomato that have been prepared into the pot.
- Step 7: Put 2 teaspoons of Thai hot pot seasoning, 4-6 tablespoons of fish sauce and the juice of a lemon into the pot. Then, season to taste , then cover and bring to a boil.
- Step 8: You pour the broth into a dedicated hot pot or small pot and use a mini gas stove and serve it with the prepared side ingredients.
- Step 9: You add corn first to make the broth more sweet. Then dip your favorite ingredients in and start enjoying delicious, hot Thai hot pot.
Some notes on how to cook Thai hot pot
The accompanying vegetables, you can substitute depending on the taste of the family. If you can’t eat spicy, you can add some fresh chili or leave it out.
If you use more clams for the hot pot, season the broth lighter than usual so that when the clams are added, they will be more delicious.
The correct way to cook Thai hot and sour hotpot is to have Thai hot pot sauce. However, if you don’t have it, you can still follow the method below to replace it: Boil cashews and then add tomatoes to stir-fry for a while, next, add lemongrass, galangal with paprika, purple onions, Add a little five spices and stir-fry together until you can see the typical aroma of Thai hot pot, then pour in the broth and continue cooking as the steps above instructed.
Just follow a few simple steps according to the instructions above and you have an instant Thai hot pot that is both delicious and attractive to treat family and friends. Wish you successful implementation and enjoy delicious Thai hot pot !