Prepare ingredients for making chocolate lava cake for 2 people:
– 50g of dark chocolate
– ¼ cup butter
– 2 eggs
– 2 tablespoons sugar
– 1/8 tablespoons vanilla
– 1/8 tablespoons baking powder
– 1 tbsp Multi-purpose flour Taky
– 2 tablespoons coffee powder
How to make chocolate lava cake:
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
To prepare the cake, melt the butter and then coat one layer on the entire surface of the cake or tray. Then, you add flour and shake to coat a layer of flour on the inner surface of the cup. Next, turn the cup upside down and let the excess flour fall out.
Slice the butter and chocolate into small pieces and place in a bowl. Then, place this bowl in a pot of hot water to melt the butter and chocolate.
Add 1 egg and 1 egg yolk to another. Add sugar and beat until smooth.
Slowly add the melted chocolate mixture to the egg bowl and stir constantly, constantly.
Add vanilla, cake flour, flour and coffee powder. Mix well until all ingredients combine. Then you pour this mixture into the tray.
Bake for 8-9 minutes until the crust is no longer moist.
The note when making chocolate lava cake:
– When you pour chocolate into the egg mixture, pay attention to let the chocolate cool down and do not pour too quickly. If you pour too quickly, the mixture will be uneven and reduce the quality of the kernel.
– You take the cake from the oven, turn the tray upside down on the plate and enjoy the cake as soon as the kernel is still warm.
I wish you success and delicious with how to make lava cake filled with chocolate.