For many people, to make braised fish sauce, fish sauce is an indispensable ingredient, so if we want to make vegetarian dishes, we only use soy sauce. But vegetarian dishes always have interesting ways to keep the flavor intact without having to use ingredients related to meat. So, with the following article, you can completely rest assured to make and enjoy braised dishes on full moon days, anniversaries … or even change flavors for days when you are tired of meat and fat…
How to make vegetarian stew
Ingredients for making vegetarian stew
- White tofu: 2 pieces
- Garlic: of
- Green onions: 20 gr
- Shiitake mushrooms: 50 gr (or you can substitute with abalone mushrooms)
- Seasoning: salt, sugar, monosodium glutamate, soy sauce, cooking oil
Steps to make vegetarian stew
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– With tofu after buying, you wash, cut pomegranate seeds, drain. Next, put the cooking oil in a pan about 1/3, cook until the oil is hot, then add the diced tofu and fry until it turns golden, then take it out and put it on paper towels to absorb the oil.
– You wash the shiitake mushrooms (or abalone) and then also diced, drain the water.
Step 2: Processing
– You put the pot on the stove (it is best to use an earthen pot) add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, wait until the oil is hot, then add the onions and garlic and fry until fragrant, then add the cut mushrooms with water. soy sauce, ½ teaspoon of sugar, ½ teaspoon of monosodium glutamate and a little ground pepper, stir well.
– When you see your stock pot is boiling, lower the heat to simmer until the mixture in the pot thickens. Note: if you like your pot of stew to have a thick, thick consistency like the salty way, you can mix 1 tablespoon of tapioca flour with 3 tablespoons of water to dissolve and then slowly stir in the pot.
– When you see the mixture in the pot is slowly thickening, put the fried tofu into the pot, let it simmer for another 2-3 minutes, then add the washed, chopped green onions and minced chili.
Step 3: Presentation
– Before turning off the stove, add a little ground pepper, gently stir to be able to eat with boiled vegetables and hot rice.
The secret to boiling delicious vegetables to eat with braised
In addition to making a delicious stew, boiled vegetable manure is also quite important, if you boil it incorrectly, it will easily cause vegetables to fall into the following cases: still raw, too soft, dark in color, unattractive. So, you can refer to the following ways to boil vegetables:
– Adding a little salt to the pot of vegetable broth both helps your vegetables have a more beautiful color and makes the vegetable broth richer and tastier.
– After putting the vegetables in a pot of boiling water to boil, close the lid, but when the pot of water is on for the second time, open the lid so that the vegetables have a beautiful green color.
– When boiling vegetables, keep the heat high so that the vegetables cook quickly. Because the longer you boil, the more vitamins in vegetables will be lost.
– You can add a little olive oil or sesame oil in the vegetable pot to make your vegetables have a nice glossy color. With tubers, you can add a little lemon or vinegar oil to have the same effect.
You should use a pot of the right size for the amount of vegetables you boil to avoid unevenly cooked vegetables.
– Boiled vegetables used hot is the best. In addition, you should only boil vegetables with the amount depending on each meal. Do not boil too much, the longer it takes, the more delicious it will be.
Hopefully with the article on how to make vegetarian stew, FOODVN will help you have more delicious vegetarian meals, in addition, the stew can also be eaten with golden brown rice with a little onion fat. Guaranteed to clean your rice cooker.
With a fairly simple method, you can also make this dish on busy days. Not only is there vegetarian stew , but it is also a dish used by many Southerners to dip with boiled vegetables and white rice, nothing more wonderful.