Ingredients to making chicken soup with shiitake for 2 people:
– Chicken: 300gr
– Shiitake: 4 tai
– Corn seeds: 200gr
– Chicken egg: 2
– tapioca starch: 2 spoons
– Spices: Salt, pepper, seasoning seed, sesame oil
How to cook chicken soup with shiitake for 2 people:
– Squeeze chicken meat and rinse, then put in a pot, pour the water and boil, occasionally skim the foam for the broth. Chicken after being boiled, cut into a small strings.
– Shiitake soaked, cut off legs, cut into small pieces. Eggs separated from whites, beat it up. Mix TAKY tapioca starch with 3 tablespoons of water.
– Put corn seeds into the pot, pour a bunch of water, boil it soft, keep corn broth.
– Shredded shallots. Then put the pan on the stove, add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, dry shallots, put shiitake and chicken on the pot and stir for about 5 minutes.
– Next, pour the corn broth into the mixture, when boiling add spices and taste to taste..
– Finally, slowly pouring into the flour, stirring and stirring so that the flour does not loosen, when the thickness is ok, add the egg white, stir clockwise to make the egg white form a fine line.
Scoop out the bowl, add coriander on top and enjoy.
Good luck !
Leave a Reply