Raw materials to make Coconut sweet potato cake for 4 people:
– 1 cup grated coconut
– 3 sweet potatoes
– 1 tbsp white sugar
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 2/3 cup Taky wheat flour
– 1 tbsp unsalted butter
– Cooking oil
How to make coconut sweet potato cake for 4 people:
– Sweet potatoes washed and peeled.
– Boil the potatoes until cooked
– Cooked potatoes to dry and puree.
Steps to follow:
– Put the grated coconut in a pureed potato bowl, add white sugar and salt and mix well.
– Next, sift the Taky flour into the bowl and mix again to avoid lumps. Then let the dough think about 10 minutes.
– Finally, north the pan of hot oil and scoop each mixture into flour, use a spoon to spread the cake surface, deep-fried two sides of the cake, remove it and drain.
The note when making coconut sweet potato cake:
– When peeling sweet potatoes to prevent them from browning, then soak them in diluted salt water.
– If you do not like making sweet potato soaked with coconut, you can replace it with purple sweet potato which will have attractive colors and taste just like sweet potato.