Ingredients to make crispy peanut biscuits
Part 1: Biscuits
– 1 egg
– 1/4 cup white sugar
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– cooking oil
– Vanilla 1 teaspoon
– 1 cup of Taky flour
– 1/2 tsp baking powder
– 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
Part 2: Syrup
– 1/4 cup Korean corn syrup
– 2 tablespoons white sugar
– 2 tablespoons water
How to make crispy peanut biscuits
Step 1: Prepare raw materials to make crispy peanut biscuits
– Peanuts peeled, chopped
– Eggs beat out large mixing bowl
Step 2: The steps to make crispy peanut biscuits
– In the bowl containing eggs, add 1/4 cup of sugar, salt, 1 tablespoon of oil, vanilla, then mix thoroughly.
– Add flour and baking powder, knead for 1 minute until the dough is smooth.
– Wrap the dough with plastic wrap and keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
– While waiting for the dough, we will make the syrup.
– Put 1/4 corn syrup, 2 tablespoons of white sugar, and 2 tablespoons of water in a small pan.
– Boil on medium low heat for about 8 – 10 minutes until frothy and syrup color turns a light brown, then turn off the heat.
– Take the dough out and divide the dough into several small pieces.
– With each piece of dough you will shape into a long dough but not too thin, small. Then, use a knife to cut into dough sticks of moderate length. Do the same for the rest of the dough.
– Heat cooking oil in a pan until the temperature reaches about 330 ° to 350 ° F. You can check the temperature with a kitchen thermometer, or just dip a piece of dough cake in the oil. If it produces some bubbles in the oil, it is the right temperature. If bubbles are too strong, turn off the heat and wait until the temperature drops a bit.
– Fry the batter on medium heat for 4-5 minutes, until the cake has a golden brown color and is crispy.
– Take the cake out to drain oil.
– Preheat the oven to 400 ° F.
– Place the fries in a baking pan and bake them for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown and very crispy.
– Warm up the syrup.
– Heat a pan on medium heat and add baked biscuits, peanuts, and hot syrup. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
– Place the cake on a piece of parchment paper to prevent sticking. Let the cake cool for a few minutes, then separate them by hand or spoon so they don’t stick together.
– Enjoy peanut crackers.
Note when making crispy peanut biscuits:
– When baking, you must regularly check the color of the cake to avoid the case of burning the cake, need flexibility during baking.
– For leftovers, store them in an airtight container or a plastic bag in the fridge. Can hold for 1 month.
The deliciously sweet, crispy peanut biscuits with syrup flavor plus the fat crispy peanuts that make you feel nostalgic. This cake you can use as a daily snack for children or the whole family is extremely suitable.
I wish you success and delicious crispy peanut biscuits!
Leave a Reply