Beef has long been known as one of the foods rich in nutrients, so this meat is also used in many dishes with diverse processing methods. With beef hot pot dipped in vinegar, we have just eaten hot pot with the sweetness from beef mixed with the mild sour taste of vinegar and served with vermicelli and raw vegetables, this dish is even more attractive. Many people when eating beef hot pot dipped in vinegar outside the store think that this dish is quite difficult to cook, but in fact, the processing steps are quite easy.
How to make beef hot pot dipped in vinegar
Ingredients for making beef hotpot dipped in vinegar for 4 people
– Beef: 800 gr (you should choose the tenderloin, beef or fillet is the most suitable).
– Beef bones: 500 gr (or can be replaced with pork bones)
– Vinegar: about 500 ml
– Young coconut water: 1 fruit
– Fresh vermicelli (microfiber): 1 kg
– Rolled rice paper
– Fresh lemon: 1 fruit
– Pineapple (pineapple): 1 fruit
– Seasoning sauce
– Onion: 1 piece
– Lemongrass: 2 branches
– Garlic, red onion, minced chili
– Raw vegetables: star fruit, green banana, lettuce, mint, bean sprouts, carrot, green banana
– Spices: pepper, seasoning powder, fish sauce
Steps to make beef hot pot dipped in vinegar
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– You peel and cut off the eyes of the pineapple, wash it and cut it into 4.
– Onions, you peel, wash and cut the areca pods
– With raw vegetables, you pick and wash, drain. Cucumber, you cut the 2 ends, rub the latex thoroughly and cut into long slices.
– You pour fresh vermicelli through a pot of boiling water and then take it out to dry.
Step 2: How to marinate beef dipped in vinegar
– The beef part: You wash it, if the meat still has a bad smell, then wash it with salt water, then rinse it again, cut it into thin pieces of the right size.
After slicing the meat, you put it in a bowl to marinate with minced garlic, minced onion, a little ground pepper and seasoning. Put the marinated meat in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes to let the beef infuse the flavor.
Step 2: Prepare seasoning sauce
– You leave ¼ pineapple, the rest, mince it into a bowl, add 1 teaspoon of garlic, minced chili and 1.5 tablespoons of seasoning sauce, 1 teaspoon of sugar, squeeze 1 lemon and mix it all.
Step 3: Cook hot pot
With beef bones, you wash them with salt water to remove the bad smell, then put them in a new pot of water with a little seasoning and stew over medium heat until it boils. Note: remember the soup to skim off the foam for the broth to be clear.
– You take out the bones in the broth, comb the clear broth.
– Bring the remaining aromatic part to grind or grind and then squeeze out the juice. Pour the juice into the pot of broth. Add the fresh coconut water, onion, vinegar water and smash 2 lemongrass trees to add, at this time you can re-season the seasoning for the broth to eat, wait until it boils, then you can turn off the stove.
Step 4: Finish the dish
– You scoop the broth into a dedicated hot pot and place it on a mini gas stove or electric stove, serve up a plate of beef, vermicelli, rice paper, raw vegetables and a cup of seasoned fish sauce.
– Note: When the beef is eaten, it will be dipped in vinegar, if you give it in advance and leave it for too long, the meat will be both tough and sour and lose its taste.
The way to make beef hot pot dipped in vinegar is actually not difficult, they just take a bit of your time in the preparation and preliminary processing of ingredients. However, considering the attractiveness and enjoyment of people when enjoying this hot pot made by you, they are worth it, right?