Chinese cabbage is an extremely familiar vegetable for every family. The common ways of processing from cabbage such as boiling, stir-frying or making kimchi are used a lot by women. But have you ever thought of making cabbage a delicious soup for the whole family?
Ingredients to making Chinese cabbage soup with soybean for 4 people:
– 700g Chinese cabbage (about half of medium sized cabbage)
– 1/3 cup of soybean sauce
– 10 dried anchovies
– 6 cups of water
– 1 green pepper
– 5-6 cloves of garlic
– 2 tablespoons of TAKY multi-purpose wheat flour
How to cook Chinese cabbage soup with soybean:
– Put the cabbage in a pot of boiling water for about 20 seconds, stirring with chopsticks. Boil for a while and open the lid.
– Remove the cabbage and wash under cold running water several times to remove all dirt. Wash leaves gently to remove any adhering material.
– Cut cabbage into small pieces and set aside.
– Add soybean sauce, garlic, sliced green chillies, dried anchovies remove the head and intestines, flour into the cabbage pot.
– Using spoon to mix the cabbage with this mixture (step 3).
– Add 6 cups of water in the pot and over high heat for 20 minutes.
– Reduce the heat and continue to simmer for another 10 minutes.
– Transfer to bowl and enjoy with hot rice.
A small suggestion for spicy people: If you want to eat spicy, you can add a little pepper before step 7, when the soup is boiling.
So we have finished the delicious Chinese cabbage soup with soybean sauce for the whole family.
Good luck and enjoy!