Ingredients to make crab rolls for 4-5 people:
– 450g crab meat
– 4-5 scallions
– 1 bell pepper
– 60ml mayonnaise
– 1 large egg
– 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1 red pepper (small hot pepper)
– 1/3 cup (80ml) breadcrumbs
– Taky crispy fry mix
– Vegetable oil
– Tartar sauce
How to make crab rolls for 4-5 people to eat:
Step 1: Process raw materials to make crab rolls.
– The crab meat you shred or shred.
– The green onions are chopped.
– The bell peppers are also chopped.
– Chicken eggs you smash into a separate bowl
– Spicy red chili peppers put all the seeds inside and chop them.
Step 2: the steps to make crab rolls.
– First, we will mix the crab rolls first.
– You take a large bowl and put in the ingredients including crab meat, scallions, minced bell peppers, chicken eggs, hot red chili peppers, mayonnaise, mustard and a pinch of salt.
– After that, you can use the spoon to mix well.
– Next, you add bread crumbs into the mixture of crab rolls and continue to mix. You can divide the number of breadcrumbs into two so that in turn, mixing crab pies will be faster and more even.
– After you have finished mixing the crab rolls, use a plastic wrap to cover the top of the bowl and place the crab rolls in the refrigerator compartment for about 30 minutes.
– In the next step, you take the crab rolls out and use your hands to mold the crab rolls mixture into small or large balls depending on your liking.
– You can make any crab ball, then put it on a disk.
– After that, you will roll these patties through a layer of flour before frying.
– The last step, we will proceed to fried crab rolls.
– You guys put a saucepan on the stove to heat over the fire just then add cooking oil to heat.
– Wait until the oil is boiling, then you drop each crab meat into the fried.
– We keep frying about 5 minutes, then turn the second face up to fry.
– Remember to use a spoon to turn the patties instead of using chopsticks to prevent them from breaking.
– When the crab rolls are cooked and have a nice golden brown color, you picked them out. At the same time, you will put a few sheets of paper to absorb the excess oil.
– Arrange crab rolls on a plate, garnish a little green vegetables, tomatoes and tartar sauce for beautiful.
Note when making crab rolls:
– When frying the crab rolls, you should not open the fire to avoid making crab cakes quickly burn and dry crab meat.
– In the same way, you can use fake crab meat or fish rods to replace the official crab meat.
– You can also grilled crab rolls instead of fried to reduce fat from cooking oil. If you bake, then you need to use the oven at a temperature of 205 degrees Celsius and grilled for about 10 minutes, then turn the second surface to continue baking for another 5 to 10 minutes.
– When you roll the dough, you can mix seasonings with flour like salt and pepper to your liking.
How to make crab cake really simple, right? By doing this, crab rolls do not have too much flour, so we can feel the sweetness of crab meat and the fat from other ingredients and sauces. The time to cook crab pies is not too long, so you can completely make it at dinner when all family members. Delicious and nutritious foods like this will help you to dispel any fatigue after a long day at work.
Wish you success and enjoy your meal with this deliciously delicious crab dish!