Ingredients to making fish soup
– 1 fish (choose any type of fish you like to eat)
– 5 – 6 shallots
– 1 sprigs of ginger
– 1 garlic
– Fish sauce, salt
– Shrimp Sauce
– Chili powder, pepper
– 450g gram powder and TAKY rice flour
– 1 – 2 eggs
– 1 – 2 lemongrass
How to cook fish soup
Step 1: Preprocessing material to make chicken soup
– Clean the fish and cut into medium pieces. Then, marinate the fish with some fish sauce and salt
– Cut 2 shallots into circles. The rest peeled and cut into small pieces.
– Ginger, garlic: peeled
– Lemongrass: washed and smashed the first part and then cut in half.
– Gram flour and rice flour mix together in a bowl and then add a little water to stir.
Step 2: making fish soup
– After cutting the fish into three parts you put them in a pot with crushed lemongrass. You do not need to pour water or just add a little water.
– Simmer the fish on the stove with low heat so that the meat can cooks slowly.
– While you wait for the fish to cook, boil the eggs.
– When the fish is cooked, you take out to the bowl to cool down and filter all off the bones, separate fish into small pieces. The fish broth you keep unchanged just take out lemongrass.
– Put the pan on the stove, add cooking oil, then add the onions and fry until to turn yellow.
– Add the remaining onion, ginger and garlic into a mortar and whisk.
– Still using the frying pan earlier, add the mixture of onion, garlic, ginger into pan and fry until fragrant. Then add some chili powder. When the onions have been hunted, you add fish broth.
– Next, add rice flour and gram flour, stirring so that the dough doesn’t stick to the pan.
– When the soup is boiling, add the fried onions.
– Next to add the fish. Add fish sauce, shrimp sauce to taste. Stir the soup gently to prevent fish meat being crushed.
– Add pepper, chili powder if you like spicy food. Boil the soup one last time, you turn off the heat but still keep the lid tight to keep the heat for about 30 minutes.
– Ladle soup into bowl, add boiled eggs and serve hot.
The delicious fish soup from fresh soft fish meat mixed with the rich sweet soup makes your taste buds wake up immediately. Fish soup is not only suitable for breakfast alone but also eaten with fresh vermicelli.
Good luck and enjoy delicious Mohinga soup!