Ingredients for making salty pie
– 200g of cheese
– 2 slices of bacon
– 1 chicken egg
– 225g Taky multi-purpose flour
– 75g lard
– 75g butter
– 1-4 tbsp water
How to make salty pie
Step 1: preliminary preparation of ingredients for salty pie.
– Cut bacon into small squares.
– Sliced butter.
– A bowl beat eggs, smashed.
– Cheeses grated but not too small, use medium mesh.
Step 2: the steps to make salty pie.
– Heat a pan on medium heat.
– Add chopped bacon to the pan and cook until the bacon has a dark pink color, the excess fat is melted and the meat is fully cooked, stirring occasionally to prevent the bacon from burning and sticking. into the pan.
– Turn to low heat, add 1/3 of grated cheese to bacon pan, stir well.
– Add the remaining grated cheese numbers, stirring until the cheese is melted.
– Pour the cheese and bacon into a small bowl, and let sit for 1 minute to cool down.
– Add eggs to the meat bowl, use the spoon to stir the mixture as soon as the bowl of cheese meat is warm.
– Put eggs, cheese and mixed bacon in the fridge.
– In a large bowl, add half of lard to the flour mixture.
– Then, add 1 tbsp of water to the bowl of gentle dough mixes to form a slightly sticky dough mixture. If the dough is too dry, you slowly add the next spoon of water to obtain a uniform dough.
– Sprinkle a little dry powder on the table, take care not to sprinkle too much to avoid changing the flour ratio.
– Put the dough on the table, then use a rolling stick, cut the edges of the dough with a knife to form a crust about half a centimeter thick.
– Use a spoon to spread 1/3 of the butter and 1/3 of the remaining lard on the surface of the crust then double the crust.
– Put the cake crust in the refrigerator compartment for 5-10 minutes to prevent the fat from melting.
– Take out the crust outside, use dough sticks, rolled thin crust again.
– Use a knife to divide into 3cm squares.
– Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
– Get the filling out, this time the egg, meat, cheese mixture is quite solid.
– Scoop a spoon of filling in the middle of the crust and gently fold the edges of the crust together as shown in the picture.
– Spread a thin layer of grease on the baking sheet and then arrange the cake parts on top.
– Put the tray in the oven, bake about 20-25 minutes or until the crust is beautiful yellow.
– Arrange the cake on a plate and enjoy.
Note when making salty pie
– You can use dumplings to make dumplings to make this cake.
The savory salty pie are incredibly nutritious because the delicious filling is made from a mixture of eggs, bacon and cheese. With this cake, you can use it as a snack or as an ideal food for a picnic with friends and family.
I wish you success and enjoy your meal with salty pie!