You are fed up with meat-filled dishes and want an appealingly prepared dish of vegetables. Try the following recipe of French soup with onion. You will be surprised by the taste of this French soup with onion..
Ingredients to make French soup with onion for 3 people:
-4-5 large size onion
-2-4 stalks of fresh thyme
-3-5 cloves of minced garlic
-3-5 bay leaf
-¼ cup of TAKY multi-purpose wheat flour
-1-2 cup of wine
How to cook French soup with onion:
Onion: cut off 2 heads and then cut in half.
Peel off the skin and cut into slices.
– Melt a few tablespoons of butter or cooking oil with medium heat.
– Add onion, minced garlic, bay leaf and savory, keep stove with medium heat.
– Boil in 3-5 minutes. Stir the onions until well cooked.
– Add salt and pepper.
– Maybe onions will burn a little bit. Pour wine and cook for a few minutes and stir.
– Add some TAKY wheat flour to make it thin enough to cover the onions with a thin layer, continue cooking for 5-10 minutes.
– Add beef broth and cook for 20-30 minuted with medium heat to dry out the water and until the mixture thickens.
– Ladle the soup into a bowl, cover with a slice of bread and add a slice of cheese.
– Place the soup in the oven for a few minutes or until the cheese begins to foam and turns brown.
And finally, take out the soup to enjoy it.
The note when making French soup with onion:
– You can use onions or purple onions as the picture as the main ingredient.
– To give the soup a rich flavor, boil until the water runs out and the mixture thickens.
– French soup with onion can be used as a snack, very delicious but does not contain much fat.
Good luck and enjoy with delicious French soup with onion.