Ingredients for making fried milk cake
– 250g milk
– 35g sugar
– 100g TAKY wheat flour
– 135g water
– 10g condensed milk
– 30g TAKY corn starch
– 100ml cooking oil
– 2.5ml baking powder
How to cook fried milk cake
– Pour fresh milk into the pan then add condensed milk, sugar and cornstarch, stir to dissolve.
– Place the pot on the stove and simmer over low heat. When stirring, stir the ladles with your hands until the mixture thickens, then heavy when stirring.
– Pour the mixture into a mold and place in the freezer for 1 hour.
– Mix wheat flour and baking powder in a large bowl, slowly add water and stir to a dough mixture, then let it sit for about 30 minutes.
– When the milk has frozen, remove the milk from the fridge, cut into small milk sticks, dip the milk bars into the flour mixture above.
– Put the pan on the stove, pour the cooking oil into the pan so that the oil can cover the surface of the cake. Bring the oil to a boil, then lower the heat, drop the milk stick in the pan and start frying.
– When the milk is ripe, remove it and leave it on the absorbent paper to enjoy.
You can sprinkle some sugar on it to make it more sweet!
So with just 3 simple steps, you immediately have an extremely attractive fried milk cake to enjoy. You can add green tea powder, fruit flavor or whatever your favorite flavor to the fried dough so that the cake has many unique new flavors.
Good luck and enjoy with fried milk cake!
Leave a Reply