Ingredients for making Korean-style sesame fried chicken wings for 4 people:
– Chicken wing 300g
– 4 teaspoons of Taky tapioca starch
– 1 chicken egg
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 2 tablespoons of honey
– 2 teaspoons of tomato sauce
– 1 teaspoon Korean chili powder
– 1 teaspoon white vinegar
– 3 teaspoons of sesame
How to make Korean-style fried chicken wings for 4 people:
Prepare ingredients to make Korean-style fried chicken wings:
– Chicken wings are bought back and cleaned again, using a sharp knife to match the joints of the chicken wings, split into three parts.
– Roasted white sesame seeds with low heat and then turn off the heat.
Steps to make Korean-style fried chicken wings:
-Paste chicken wings with ½ teaspoon of fine salt, a little pepper for 3-4 hours for chicken wings to be absorbed evenly.
-After 3-4 hours of beating chicken eggs into a bowl.
– Take out the chicken wings rolling through flour, roll the chicken wings evenly to stick the flour.
– Pour the oil into the pan, heat and fry the chicken wings in oil with high heat until the yellow chicken wings are removed on the oil absorbent paper disc.
– Mix tomato sauce, honey, paprika, vinegar in a small bowl.
– Pour the sauce into a small pan, simmer until the sauce boils up and a little viscous for fried chicken wings and roasted sesame seeds on the island to allow the chicken wings to infuse the spices.
– Arrange the Korean-style fried chicken wings to decorate the dish to make the dish more beautiful.
Note when making Korean-style fried chicken wings:
– When cooking the sauce you should cook very low heat, stir the chicken wings evenly so the chicken wings stick to the sauce.
– When marinating chicken wings if the chicken wings are large, thick meat, you can cut 2-3 lines on the meat to allow the meat to absorb the spices.
– When buying chicken wings, you should choose carefully if the lower part of chicken soup has bullae or red dots which means sick chickens cannot be bought.
– This fried chicken wing sesame should choose the part with a bit more meat when eating will be softer and more delicious.
So you have completed the stages of making delicious Korean sesame fried chicken wings. Korean-style sesame fried chicken wings have a gentle note of vinegar, the sweet aroma of honey with the smell of white sesame and aromatic pepper is definitely an attractive dish in your family’s daily meal. You guys succeed!