Mango shakes attract people to eat by the sour, sweet, salty, spicy, spicy flavors… mixed together with the crispiness of mango, creating a sense of stimulation for all taste buds. Unlike the pickled mango, which is usually left overnight to absorb the sugar and shrivel up. Meanwhile, the mango shake soaks up the seasoning by putting all the spices and chopped mango in a jar and shaking it. The more you shake your hands, the outside of the mango slices, the new seasoning is delicious.
In addition, mango is an easy-to-find year-round fruit, familiar ingredients in any family kitchen. Therefore, mango shake is an attractive snack but it is easy and quick to make.
Mango shake with shrimp salt
- Acacia mango: 3 fruits
- 1 bowl of fish sauce
- 3 bowls of water
- 1 bowl of sugar
- 1 bowl of ice water
- 1 tablespoon ground chili powder
Step 1: Peel the mango, cut it into pieces about 2 knuckles, soak in ice water for about 1 hour to make the mango crunchier.
Step 2: Put the sugar, fish sauce and water in the pot, stir to dissolve, let it boil on the stove until it boils, turn off the heat and let the chili powder cool down.
Step 3: Remove the soaked mango to a basket, wait for it to drain, and place it in a large bowl. Put the fish sauce mixture cooked in step 2 and soak for 1 hour or more.
Step 4: Put the soaked mango in a box with a lid about 2/3 of the box, add 1 teaspoon of shrimp salt, then cover the box and shake well until the salt and mango have mixed together.
Step 5 : Present and enjoy.
A delicious mango shake with shrimp salt is indispensable, the important ingredient is shrimp salt, do you know how to make shrimp salt? The method below will show you how to make shrimp salt at home quickly and easily without having to buy a store. The same reference you offline.
Ingredients for shrimp salt
- 200g non-spicy horn chili
- 50g ground dried chili, the spiciness depends on your taste
- 10g peeled garlic
- 50g peeled dried shrimp
- 1 bag of soup powder salt
How to make shrimp salt
Soak dried shrimp for about 10 minutes, wash the horn peppers and cut them into 3 or 4 pieces for easy grinding.
– Peel and wash garlic.
– Use a blender to blend the mixture of: chili horn, garlic, salt, chili, dried ground, soaked dried shrimp, and soften them all together.
– Press the mixer mode until the mixture is slightly crushed and then continue to press 1 or 2, until the mixture is really smooth and smooth.
– Then, put out a thick saucepan (do not use a non-stick pan, it will damage the pan), use a wooden island, turn on low heat to mix from the top to avoid burning salt and salt sticking to the edge of the pan.
– When the salt meets the requirements, the salt will be light, dry, and not sticky. Put the salt in a clean bowl to cool.
Sweet and sour mango shake
- Acacia mango
- Fish sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Chili powder or fresh chili
Step 1: Wash and peel the mangoes, cut them into bite-sized pieces, you can cut them into squares as long as you like. Then put in the refrigerator until the mango is cold enough.
– Step 2: Mix the spice mixture: Put 3 parts sugar, 1 part fish sauce into the pan, cook and stir until boiling, then let it cool.
– Step 3: Shake the mango: Take the mango out of the refrigerator and then put it in a shaker jar with salt and sugar fish sauce mixture for about 30-45 seconds for a richer piece of mango. If you like it spicy, you can add small fresh chili or chili powder in the shake! That’s it and you can enjoy it.
Notes when making mango shake
– Mangoes should choose acacia mangoes, choose old green mangoes with a slightly yellowed intestine, mangoes are still hard to have a mild sour taste, do not choose overripe mangoes because it will be mushy and unappetizing.
– Mangoes after shaking can be sealed and refrigerated for 1-2 days to keep their crispiness.
– In addition to mango, you can still apply this recipe to other fruits such as toads, guava, pineapple… you will get more choices equally.
Mango shake is an extremely “addictive” snack for anyone who has tried it.