Raw materials of making Nem vegetarian fruit for 4 people:
– 1/2 apple
– 1/2 pear
– 1 kiwi
– 1/4 pineapple
– 5 strawberries
– 20g mayonnaise
– 20ml condensed milk
– 20 sheets of rice with rice paper
– 1 chicken egg
– 50g Taky breadcrumbs
How to make Nem vegetarian fruit for 4 people:
Processing of raw materials to make Nem vegetarian fruit:
– Cut apples, pears, peel and shred into instant water mixed with dilute salt water to prevent apples and pears from becoming black.
– After 10 minutes, take out apples and pears squeeze gently to remove water.
– Kiwi, strawberries washed, kiwi is chopped, strawberries is chopped .
– Break chicken eggs into a small bowl, beat well.
Steps to make Nem vegetarian fruit:
– Put apples, pears, kiwi, chopped strawberries in a large bowl.
– Put mayonnaise with condensed milk in a bowl of lightly mixed fruits, evenly.
– Spread rice paper on a clean surface, scoop 1 teaspoon of fruit mixed with milk and roll tightly.
– Roll Nem vegetarian fruit through egg and then roll through breadcrumbs.
– Drop the Nem vegetarian fruit into a hot oil pan, fry the oil until the Nem vegetarian fruit turns yellow.
Note when making Nem vegetarian fruit:
– When you finish roll of any Nem vegetarian fruit, roll right through the egg and breadcrumbs then fry it.
– Because the main ingredient of this Nem is fruit, you just need to fry the surface of the Nem.
– After frying Nem, take out the Nem to hide oil so that when the rolls do not become too greasy, bored when eating.
The yellow and fragrant Nem vegetarian fruit are the result after you finish the attractive Nem vegetarian fruit. Hopefully with this simple, delicious, strange fruit vegetarian spring roll recipe, your family members will enjoy a more delicious dinner.