Black sesame porridge is a delicious, nutritious, quick and extremely easy to make it. This porridge is suitable for all weather, you can prepare it regularly to improve the health of the whole family, especially for the elderly, kids or puberty, this kind of porridge is very good. Let’s learn how to make nutritious black sesame porridge to take care of the whole family!
Ingredients to make balcke sesame porridge fro 1-2 people:
-2 tablespoons of black sesame
-3 tablespoons of TAKY glutinious rice flour
-1 ½ cup of water
-½ teaspoon of salt
-Pumpkin seeds (if available)
How to cook black sesame porridge:
– Roasted sesame seeds: You put the sesame seeds in a sieve or a small drain and then wash the sesame under running water.
– Let the sesame drain and pour it into a thick pan. Stir sesame hand with medium heat for a few minutes. When the sesame seeds begin to explode, lower the heat. Keep stirring until the sesame is ripe, fragrant.
– Crush the black sesame with ½ cup of water for about 1 minute until the mixture is soft. Then, you add 1 cup of water and grind it again for a few minutes.
– Add 3 tablespoons of glutinous rice flour to the pot, add the black sesame mixture to mix and stir.
– Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat. Stir your hands for about 2-3 minutes until the mixture begins to bubble.
– Lower the heat and stir for another 3-5 minutes until the porridge is just right.
– Add ½ teaspoon salt and mix well. Then bring the porridge into a bowl, sprinkle some roasted pumpkin seeds and enjoy hot.
The note when making black sesame porridge:
– If you don’t have the time, you can also cook black sesame porridge with fresh sesame without roasting them up. But of course roasted sesame will have a more special aroma..
– When boiling porridge, pay attention to stir your hands to prevent porridge from burning.
Wish you good appetite and success with this method of making black sesame porridge!