Mixed rice paper is a famous snack of the southern provinces and especially Ho Chi Minh City, but in recent years they have spread to young people in other regions. Not only that, in addition to Vietnamese people, even foreign tourists who go to cooking lessons are attracted to this dish from the first time they enjoy it, because of the chewy taste of rice paper, a little sourness of mango, a little bit of sweetness. The flesh of peanuts, the crunch of dried varieties… this is really a snack that you can eat over and over without getting bored.
How to make Saigon mixed rice paper
Ingredients for making mixed rice paper
– Dry rice paper (round, white rice paper): 1 stack
– Green mango: 1 fruit
– Quail eggs: 10 eggs
– Fresh octopus: 3 fruits
– Shredded pork: 5g (tear apart)
– Shredded beef jerky: 40g
– Green onions and purple onions: 100g
– laksa leaves: 50g (chopped)
– Peanuts: 50g (roasted, peeled)
– Satay: delicious with water
– Tasty Tay Ninh shrimp salt
Tools for making mixed rice paper
– Knife, scissors, planer.
– A clean plate
– A huge and deep heart
– Nylon gloves
How to make Saigon rice paper at home
Step 1: Cut the rice paper into rectangular pieces of the right size. (Note: avoid cutting pieces too small because when mixing you can make rice paper soaked in water and crumbs).
Step 2: Peel the mango and cut it into long strands, set aside.
Step 3: Peel the onion and slice it thinly. Put the pan on the stove and add a little cooking oil, when the oil is hot, add the onions and saute until fragrant. When the onion turns yellow-orange, turn off the heat and add 1 tablespoon of sate, mix well and let it cool.
Step 4: Chop the scallions. Put the pan on the stove and add a little oil, add the onions to fry the onions. Note: when the oil is hot, stir the onions a few times and then turn off the heat.
Step 5: Boil quail eggs and peel them.
– Step 6: Add rice paper, mango, onion fat, shrimp salt, water (squeezed without seeds), peanuts (about 3/4), laksa leaves, fried red onions and if you like, you can add more Combine the sauce (see recipe below) in the large large bowl prepared. Wear plastic gloves and mix all ingredients 3-4 times.
– Step 7: Put everything on a plate, put pork chop, beef jerky, mango and peanuts, the remaining quail eggs on top and serve to enjoy.
The secret to making delicious mixed rice paper sauce like at the restaurant
Ingredients for making mixed rice paper sauce
– Soy sauce: 1 tablespoon
– Vinegar: 1 tablespoon
– White diameter: 1 teaspoon
– Tamarind sauce: 1 tablespoon
– Roasted peanuts: 1 tablespoon
– Chili, garlic, satay
How to make mixed rice paper sauce
– Put soy sauce, vinegar, sugar in a small bowl, stir until all ingredients dissolve.
– Chop chili, garlic, lemongrass and add to the mixture. Mix the ingredients together.
– Add tamarind sauce, crushed peanuts and then add to the mixture.
If you like to eat a lot of spicy food, you can add satay to make it more spicy.
You can add the prepared sauce to the step when mixing the rice paper with the ingredients or you can sprinkle it on top when presenting the dish.
How to store mixed rice paper overnight?
The types of rice paper mixed daily are diverse due to variations from traditional dishes. Currently, enjoying this dish, you have many different options. Mixed rice paper can be divided into two types: unprocessed and processed. Unprocessed types include: tamarind rice paper, fried onion rice paper, butter rice paper, satay, salted rice paper… Processed types include: traditional mixed rice paper, rolled rice paper, mixed rice paper with rub. cotton…
Of the above mixed rice paper, the unprocessed type can be preserved longer by:
– Do not store mixed rice paper in the refrigerator because this will make the cake dry and unappetizing.
– Store mixed rice paper in a clean, dry place, away from moisture and absolutely away from chemicals in the kitchen.
– Cover the product tightly, if not used it all.
As for the processed type such as traditional mixed rice paper, if you want to keep it overnight, you can preserve it by keeping the ingredients separately. Except for rice paper, other ingredients should be kept in the refrigerator. When you want to eat, bring out a new batch and enjoy. If mixed, then you should not leave it overnight because that way, the dish will be degraded and not good for health.
Is it okay to eat mixed rice paper and can pregnant women eat mixed rice paper?
Another issue that many people who love mixed rice paper are interested in is whether eating mixed rice paper is fat and can pregnant women eat mixed rice paper ?
As for whether eating rice paper is fat, we would like to explain as follows: According to research, 100 grams of mixed rice paper contains: 16 grams of fat, 5 grams of protein and 300 calories for the body. You may or may not gain weight depending on how much rice paper you eat. So, please adjust the portion of rice paper that best suits you.
As for the question of whether or not pregnant women can eat mixed rice paper, we would like to explain as follows: mixed rice paper is a snack that helps pregnant women stimulate their taste buds and eat better. So, if you are pregnant, you can enjoy this snack. However, you should learn how to make mixed rice paper at home to ensure safety and do not use laksa leaves when processing. And you should note that you should not eat mixed rice paper when you are too hungry because it causes intestinal scratching and should be eaten in moderation, should not eat too much because it can lead to bloating and indigestion.
Mixed rice paper at first glance has a lot of ingredients, but it’s actually quite easy to make. Hopefully, with the simple way to make delicious rice paper and sauce at home that Cet.edu.vn guides you, you have more secrets to making a super delicious and hygienic snack .
Leave a Reply