Tako Haew jelly is an extremely strange snack from the land of Thailand’s golden temple, with a layer of greasy coconut jelly, a jelly layer with taste water chestnut cool and a fragrant scent of pineapple leaves, it will be comfortable to enjoy. Real taste of this jelly after a hard working day. Right now, let’s try FoodVN and try to make Tako Haew super cool and delicious jelly to treat your whole family!
Tako Haew jelly making materials for 4 people:
– 1 kg of Taky rice flour
– 1.5 liter of Taky coconut milk mixture
– 600 bulbs (diced)
– Jasmine essence (used for cooking)
– 1 handful of pandan leaves
– 400g sugar
– A pinch of salt
How to make Tako Haew jelly for 4 people to eat:
How to make wrapping leaves:
– Cut a piece of cardboard into 5 pieces of 5 * 7 rectangle, then fold the pieces in half, glue the 5 pieces onto each other in half fold. Arrange the cover onto the pineapple leaves to make a sample then mark the length and the distance between the pieces on the pineapple leaves.
– Cut coconut leaves into long strips, fold it in half and cut along the marked path.
– Break 2 pineapple leaves in turn, until the 3rd break, thread the loose leaf on the first leaf. To fix, fold the last leaf in, then insert the loose leaf into a leaf on the bottom. Use fixed staples. Make turns for the remaining leaves but leave 10 leaves for the jelly.
How to make jelly:
– 10 remaining pineapple leaves in a puree and 200ml of water. Then filter the water, remove the residue.
– Add jasmine water, sugar, 700gr rice flour to the pan, just boil and stir.
– Next, add the water from the pandan leaves and tubers into the mixture and stir well. Pour the mixture into ½ mold.
– Put the coconut milk in a pot to boil, then add the rice flour with a pinch of salt and stir until it is cooked.
– Pour the coconut milk mixture into the remaining half of the mold, so that the cakes can cool to enjoy.
I wish you success and delicious with this Tako Haew jelly!
Unique With How To Cook Delicious Jackfruit Sticky Rice Like The Thai People
Leave a Reply