What is the effect of oxtail stew with traditional Chinese medicine?
According to Oriental Medicine, oxtail hot pot contains a lot of nutrients, not only a delicious dish but also very beneficial for human health. This is considered a very good folk remedy for women after giving birth and the sick get up, helping to nourish and restore vitality for those who are weak in the body. In particular, beef stewed with traditional Chinese medicine is a “precious medicine” for men because it has the effect of effectively improving sex.
How to cook
- Beef tail: 1 piece (about 1.5 kg)
- Fresh vermicelli: 1 kg (you can replace it with noodles or noodles)
- Fresh ginger: 1 piece
- Lotus seeds: 50 gr
- Ceiling: 1 piece
- White wine
- Seasoning: salt, fish sauce, pepper, seasoning
- Vegetables served with hot pot: vegetables, bean sprouts, lettuce…
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
- After buying the oxtail, you wash it with cold water, then rub it with salt and fresh ginger and then rinse it under cold water. You can do this a few times until the odor is completely eliminated. After that, you briefly bare the pot of boiling water with a little salt, then take out and drain cold water, chop into bite-sized pieces. Then, you add minced garlic – lemongrass – purple onion with a little salt, ground pepper, seasoning seeds and stir well and leave for about 1-2 hours for the tail to absorb the seasoning.
- With lotus seeds, you separate them in half, remove the heart, and then wash them.
- The raw vegetables you eat with, you pick up, wash, and dry.
Step 2: Cooking hot pot
– You put the pot on and add a large amount of water to boil. When the water boils, add the marinated tail along with the ceiling skin, 1 tablespoon white wine and a few slices of fresh ginger. Note: remember to constantly skim off the foam to keep the broth clear.
Continue to cook with medium heat until it boils again, then add the lotus seeds to the stew for about 2-3 hours. Note: you always remember to keep an eye on the water level in the pot, avoid letting the broth run dry.
– When the hot pot boils, you re-season the taste to taste, turn off the stove and scoop the hot pot into a dedicated pot to eat.
Step 3: Present the dish
– You serve hot pot with vermicelli (noodles) and accompanying raw vegetables.
What’s delicious with beef tail stew with traditional Chinese medicine?
Because it is a rich and hot dish, the hot pot stewed with Chinese herbs is very suitable to enjoy with vermicelli, fresh noodles and fresh green vegetables such as morning glory, spinach, spinach, centella asiatica… Hot pot broth The rich, smoky flavor will create a warm atmosphere for you and your loved ones on weekend meals or cold weather days.
Is beef tail stewed with Chinese medicine good for pregnant women?
Traditional Chinese medicine used in cooking has a lot of effectiveness in nourishing and restoring the body, so it is often made into a dish to take care of sick people or pregnant women. Cow’s tail, when combined with herbal medicine, creates the best food for the mother, helping the baby grow stronger and stronger, is a dish that no pregnant woman can ignore.
Notes when cooking oxtail stew with traditional Chinese medicine
– For lotus seeds, the most delicious is still fresh lotus seeds. However, if fresh lotus seeds are not available, you can replace them with dried lotus seeds without lotus heart. In addition, before cooking, remember to soak the dried lotus seeds for a few hours to soften and then use to cook hot pot.
– Beef tail hot pot can be used with seasoning sauce or mixed satay.
– In addition, you can stew more beef tendons to create richness for the dish. But you need to stew the tendons before adding the oxtail, avoiding the 2 parts of meat that are not cooked evenly.
– A little tip for you: if you have a pressure cooker at home, put the tail in the slow cooker and then cook it in a regular pot, you will save a lot of time.
You should use fresh lotus seeds to make the hot pot delicious and bring the most nutrients. (Source: Internet)
With quite simple processing steps and you have a nutritious and delicious hot pot, why not make it for your family and friends to use? Hope you will love the way to cook oxtail hot pot with traditional Chinese medicine as well as other hot pot dishes that Cet.edu.vn has introduced to you.
Leave a Reply