Mushroom chicken hotpot is not only delicious with the sweet taste of chicken, radish and mushrooms, but they are also nutritious and good for the health of the user. Although this hot pot dish includes many different ingredients, it does not take too much time to prepare and you can easily find them at the markets near your house. In addition, processing it yourself will save you quite a bit compared to enjoying it outside.
Chicken hot pot with mixed mushrooms
Ingredients for chicken hot pot with mixed mushrooms
- Chicken: 1 chicken is about 1.5 – 2 kg
- Tubular bone: 500 gr
- White radish: kg
- Ganoderma lucidum: 200 gr
- Fresh shiitake mushrooms: 200 gr
- Mushrooms: 200 gr
- Abalone mushrooms: 200 gr
- Chicken thigh mushrooms: 200 gr
- Watercress lettuce: 200 gr
- Egg noodles: 300 gr
- Red onion, minced garlic, chili
- Seasoning: cooking oil, sugar, seasoning, monosodium glutamate, fish sauce, salt
How to cook chicken hot pot with mixed mushrooms
Step 1: Prepare ingredients and marinate chicken in hot pot
– After buying the chicken, wash it, use salt to rub inside and outside the chicken to remove the smell of meat, then wash it with clean water, drain. In addition to salt, you can also use ginger to rub chicken. As for the bone, you wash it and then blanch it with boiling water.
– Divide the chicken into 4 parts and then use a small knife, sharp point, scissors to cut off the bones and set aside a corner.
– You cut the skin and chop the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Then, marinate the chicken with ½ teaspoon of MSG + ½ teaspoon of seasoning + 1 teaspoon of minced garlic and ½ teaspoon of ground pepper for about 20-30 minutes for the chicken to absorb the spices.
Step 2: How to cook chicken hot pot broth
– Put the pot on the stove and add about 2 liters of water, add the bone and chicken bones that you pulled out earlier and simmer for about 3 hours. Then, you add 1 tablespoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar and let it simmer. Note: do not cover the lid during the simmering process and continuously skim off the foam to keep the broth clear.
– White radish peeled, washed and cut into bite-sized pieces and then put in the pot of broth.
– Wash the watercress and mushrooms, remove the damaged parts, and soak them in salted water for about 15-20 minutes. Then, wash again, drain and cut into bite-sized pieces.
– Boil egg noodles in boiling water. When the noodles are cooked, take them out and put them through cold water, loosen the noodles and let them dry.
– When the chicken broth is just cooked, season it to taste and then add the straw mushrooms first, followed by the chicken, the rest of the mushrooms, and the watercress (you can add ½ of the ingredients, portion The rest when using it, add it later).
Step 3: Presentation
Then, scoop all the ingredients into a special hot pot and sprinkle some pepper powder on top. You can use hot pot with egg noodles is the best. Serve with a cup of fish sauce and a few slices of chili.
In addition to the above ingredients, you can add goji berries, sweet corn, red apples to simmer with white radish, the broth will be more delicious and nutritious as well as combine other ingredients such as meat. beef, mushrooms, vegetables according to your preference.
What vegetables are served with chicken hotpot?
In addition to salad, chicken hotpot must be eaten with vegetables such as bitter vegetables, broccoli, bananas, water spinach… Especially, mugwort, a vegetable that not only enhances the taste of chicken hotpot but is also good for health. Healthy, detoxifies many toxins.
Video on how to cook super delicious mushroom chicken hot pot