Contrary to what many people think, when hearing the name of this hot pot, it will be very spicy and hot, but on the contrary, the dangerous chili chicken hotpot is loved by everyone thanks to its sweet taste, mild spicy taste just enough to stimulate the human senses. eat. In addition to the attractive taste, this is also a nutritious hot pot dish when combining many types of fresh ingredients such as chicken, collard greens, goji berries, etc., which is very good for users’ health. Therefore, this hot pot dish is very suitable for you to both “change the taste” and to nourish your loved ones.
How to cook super delicious chili chicken hot pot
Ingredients to prepare to cook dangerous chili chicken hot pot
- Chicken: 1 chicken
- Lemongrass: 4 branches
- Dangerous chili: 40gr
- Shiitake mushrooms: 20gr
- Goji berries: 1 spoon
- Fresh coconut water: 500nl
- Onions: 200g
- Dangerous chili: 40gr
- White radish: 1 bulb
- Red onion, garlic
- Noodles (or can be replaced with fresh noodles)
- Snow mushrooms, cabbage, finished lettuce, spinach, chives, dandelions, baby mustard greens…
- Grain salt, cooking oil, soy sauce, seasoning
Steps to cook dangerous chili chicken hot pot
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– Red onions and garlic, peeled and washed.
– Chilli is washed and dried, then pounded until slightly crushed (not to break).
– Put 1 tablespoon of granulated salt and 1 teaspoon of chili pepper in the mortar, pound it.
After cleaning, the chicken is cut into 8 parts. Then, add 1 teaspoon of shallot, minced garlic, and 1 teaspoon of seasoning to marinate the chicken for about 15 minutes.
– Onions after peeling, washed, cut into areca segments, drained. Lemongrass washed, smashed. You can fry the lemongrass and onion in the pan in turn until fragrant and then take them out.
– Clean gourd.
– Frozen zucchini is blanched briefly with boiling water, then cut off the legs and washed.
– Vegetables are picked off the withered part, washed and dried.
– Peel radish, wash and cut into slices about 1cm.
– Medium boiled noodles, loosen and drain.
Step 2: Processing
– Put the pot on the stove, add fresh coconut water and 1 liter of water to boil. Add chicken, lemongrass, and chili peppers to cook and season with 1 tablespoon seasoning, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, cover.
– After 5-7 minutes, continue to add white radish and shiitake mushrooms into the cooking pot.
– When the chicken is soft, add the goji berries and onions to the pot and season to taste, then cook for a few more minutes, then turn off the heat.
Step 3: Presentation
– Ladle the chicken, ingredients and broth into the pot used to eat hot pot.
– Serve with vegetables, noodles.
– You can prepare a cup of salt and pepper lemon to dip the chicken.
Video on how to cook dangerous chili chicken hot pot
Notes when cooking dangerous chili chicken hot pot
The chicken you choose to buy should not be too old or too young. You can use mineral water during the boiling stage of the chicken to make the meat tender and sweeter.
If you want your hot pot to be more spicy, chop or chop the chili instead of leaving the fruit whole. In addition, during the time of boiling the chicken, you should regularly skim off the foam to make the broth clear and delicious.
Maybe you don’t know?
Chicken is an extremely nutritious food with vitamins A, B1, B2, C, E, acid, iron, calcium … helps fight depression, strengthen muscles, support weight loss, good for eyes and heart. Besides, the ingredients in chili peppers help good blood circulation, good for the heart, lower blood pressure, beneficial for diabetics. In addition, onions, red onions, garlic, and lemongrass are also good ingredients for health.
How to cook delicious and delicious hotpot with hot chili chicken is also simple, isn’t it?