Therefore, knowing how to cook braised duck hot pot with crocodile and how to cook delicious duck hot pot is the secret that every woman should “buy” for herself. With the following instructions, you will easily have a delicious drink for the whole family right away.
How to make sweet and sour braised duck with crocodile hot pot
Ingredients to prepare braised duck with crocodile hot pot
- 1 duck about 1.5 kg
- 5 crocodiles
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 kilo of vermicelli
- Lemon, chili
- Chrysanthemum, shiitake, morning glory
- Salt, fish sauce, monosodium glutamate
Instructions for making braised duck hot pot with crocodile
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– To remove the smell of duck, you cut the blood, clean the fluff and then wash it thoroughly. After that, use lemon to rub all over the duck and then wash it with water. Note, you should cut off the duck fishing float because this is the part that causes the bad smell.
– Wash tomatoes, add areca pods, wash peppers.
– Crocodile peeled, washed.
– Vegetables to eat, dip, eat, wash, then take out the basket to drain.
Step 2: Processing steps
– After preliminary processing, cut the duck meat into small pieces and put them in a pot of boiling water briefly. Then you pour the duck meat into the basket to drain.
– Put the pan on the stove, add cooking oil to heat it up, then add the duck meat and stir-fry until it’s hunted again. Then, add tomatoes and crocodiles and stir-fry together.
– Pour boiling water into the hot pot, pour in duck meat, stir-fry and bring to a boil, put on the stove to eat hot pot.
Step 3: Finish the finished product
– Finally, you just have to set the table with vermicelli, dipping vegetables to eat, eat until hot.
How to make delicious duck hot pot with chao
Ingredients needed to prepare duck hot pot with chao
- 2 white balls, 2 red balls
- 200g taro
- Coconut water one fruit
- 2 lemongrass plants
- Ginger, white wine
- 2 tablespoons cashew oil color
- Fish sauce, salt, pepper, onion, garlic, seasoning
- Water spinach, lettuce
- Fresh vermicelli
Instructions for making duck hot pot with chao
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– Peeled ginger, washed and then crushed, mixed with white wine.
– Duck meat after cleaning, you need to wash it with water many times to clean it, then cut it into pieces, rub a mixture of ginger or lemon + wine on the meat and then let it rest for 20 minutes before rinsing it with clean water.
– Chop the coconut to get the water to separate the bowl.
Vegetables picked, washed and drained.
Marinate duck meat with the following recipe: crushed chao, minced onion and garlic, chopped lemongrass, small spoon of salt, ½ teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of seasoning, ½ teaspoon of pepper. Mix everything into the duck meat, leave it for about 2-3 hours for the duck meat to absorb the spices.
– Taro peeled, cut the sand to eat and then washed to produce pus.
Step 2: Processing
– Next, for the best duck dish, fry the taro with oil first until golden, crispy and delicious, not crushed when put in the hot pot.
– De-oil, fry onions and then add marinated meat, along with 2 tablespoons of cashew color, stir over high heat. When it boils, lower the heat and cook for another 20 minutes, when the meat is cooked, it’s fine.
– Then, put coconut water across the meat (if coconut water is not available, use coconut milk and fresh milk instead, add filtered water to cook together), add fried taro and cook until cooked. Tasting spices to taste.
Step 3: Make duck meat sauce
Crush 2 white chao balls, 1 spoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of MSG, squeeze a few drops of lemon, add a spoonful of satay and stir well, mix it all together.
Step 4: Finish the finished product
– So, you have finished the delicious duck meat sauce. When the hot pot is cooked, add finely chopped onions. The accompanying vegetables include water spinach, broccoli, and chopped green onions.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family!