The way to make fat slurry is generally quite simple. You just need to know the method as well as the standard recipe to be able to complete the dish. You can refer to how to do CET introduced below.
Ingredients needed to prepare to make fat squishy stock
- 200 grams of pork belly
- 50 grams of dried shrimp
- 200 grams of fish sauce
- 50 grams of white granulated sugar
- 5 grams of black pepper
- 10 grams of green pepper
- 30 grams minced purple onion
- 50 grams of boiling water
- Vegetables to eat with: gourd, cabbage, okra, carrots, bitter melon
Steps to perform the grease trap
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
After buying bacon , you wash it and then slice it very thinly. Then add to the pan, stir well and sauté on medium heat.
Step 2: Processing
– When the meat has been hunted and turned golden, take it out into a separate bowl and keep the oil in the pan.
– Heat the oil again and then add 30 grams of minced onion and fry until fragrant. Then, pour in 200 grams of fish sauce, 50 grams of water, 50 grams of sugar, stir well and cook on medium heat.
– Prepare a clean bowl. When the fish sauce – sugar mixture starts to thicken, turn off the heat and pour the mixture into the bowl.
– Boil some hot water. Then, let the dried shrimp soak for about 10-15 minutes to soften and then put in the bowl above.
– Put the golden fried bacon into the bowl. Then, put the bowl on the stove over medium heat.
– Put black pepper and green pepper in the mortar and pound. Then, put in the bowl of shrimp and meat, cover with a lid and cook until the water thickens, then stop.
Step 3: Enjoy
– The vegetables you have prepared are peeled (if any), washed, cut into bite-sized pieces and then boiled with a little sugar to make them fresh.
Some notes when making braised pork belly
– Choose bacon: When you choose bacon to make fat, you should choose the pieces of meat on the nape or shoulder, 7 parts fat and 3 parts lean, should not choose only fat.
Choose the type of fish sauce : Fish sauce is used to cook braised, you should choose a type with moderate protein, neither salty nor too pale. Traditional fish sauce will be the best choice.
– Choose dried shrimp: Dried shrimp, you should choose the type with natural color, medium and small size, avoid the ones that are colored and too big.
Choose the type of pot: In order for the stew to have a Western flavor, you should use an earthen pot instead of a metal pot to cook.
– Temperature: In the process of roasting the ingredients and making the stew, you should remember to keep the fire low. This will help the dish to be browned slowly, with moderate fat, softness and especially not flammable.
At this point, you’ve finished making the braised pork belly. Now, you just need to serve boiled and braised vegetables and you can enjoy them.
Boiled vegetables still retain their fresh green taste, when dipped with rich fatty broth and eaten with dried shrimp pieces, fried pork belly becomes very delicious. With this dish, your family members will surely enjoy it.
Above is the recipe and how to make the familiar dish of the Southern people. Hopefully, it has helped you prepare a great stock dish for a more attractive family meal.
If you don’t use it all, you can store it in the refrigerator. When using, put on the stove to heat again.
With the above instructions, CET wishes you to make a successful and delicious dish with your family.
Leave a Reply