Nutrition experts recommend that you should eat a nutritious breakfast to have enough energy for the body to function during the day. And beef fried noodles is a great suggestion for you because this dish is not too difficult and fast to make, so it can save time and still ensure nutrients. In beef there is a lot of protein, vitamins and nutrients good for health such as vitamin B6, potassium, zinc, magnesium… Combining beef with vegetables will make the dish more and more full of essential nutrients for the body. more body. At the same time, stir-fried with shrimp noodles will create a taste that stimulates the taste buds, helping you to have a delicious and nutritious breakfast.
It is easy to see right from the name of the dish, the main ingredients of beef stir-fried noodles must definitely have beef and noodles. However, you can still make the dish more diverse, attractive and full of nutrition as well as less bored with fresh vegetable ingredients such as: collard greens, water spinach, spinach, carrots, etc. bell peppers… or even sausages are fine. Depending on your preferences and taste, you can cleverly combine the dishes to be the most harmonious.
Ingredients to prepare to make beef stir-fried noodles
- 200g beef
- 2 packs of instant noodles
- 300g sweet cabbage
- 1 bulb of garlic
- Seasoning: soy sauce, salt, monosodium glutamate, seasoning, oyster sauce, pepper…
Instructions on how to make quick and nutritious beef fried noodles for breakfast
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients
– The beef you choose to buy is fresh, delicious, ensuring food hygiene and safety. Then wash and cut into thin slices.
– Garlic peeled, smashed and minced.
– Next, put thinly sliced beef in a bowl, add 1 teaspoon minced garlic, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, 1 teaspoon seasoning, 1 pinch of pepper, ½ teaspoon salt , a little MSG, then mix well and let marinate for about 15 minutes to infuse the flavors. To save time faster when making breakfast, you can do the marinade the night before and then put it in the refrigerator.
– Choysum you pick up old, damaged leaves and then wash the book with dilute salt water. Then, rinse with cold water to clean, dry and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Step 2: Blanch the shrimp noodles
Boil about 1 liter of filtered water, then put the shrimp noodles in and blanch for about 1 minute until the noodles are soft and then take them out on a plate. Next, you add about 1 teaspoon of cooking oil to the noodles, mix well to make the noodles tough and separate more easily when stir-frying.
Step 3: Stir-fry beef and vegetables
– Put the pan on the stove, add about half a tablespoon of cooking oil to the boil, pour the remaining half of the minced garlic into the pan, then add the marinated beef and stir-fry for about 2 minutes, then remove to a plate.
– Still using the same pan, continue to add half a tablespoon of cooking oil, bring to a boil, then pour out the rest of the minced garlic into the pan, then pour in the chopped vegetables and stir-fry. Stir-fry until the vegetables begin to collapse, then add a little salt and seasoning. Gently mix well, stir for about 3 minutes until the vegetables are cooked evenly, then remove to a plate.
Step 4: Stir-fry noodles and beef, vegetables
– Continue using the above pan, add a little cooking oil to boil, then stir-fry the shrimp noodles, add about 100ml of water and then use chopsticks to stir back and forth until the noodles are cooked.
– Then, you pour the sautéed vegetables and beef into the pan, stir well to mix the ingredients together and infuse the spices. Finally, sprinkle a little pepper to taste and then turn off the heat.
So with just 4 simple steps, you have perfected a delicious and nutritious beef stir-fry dish to have breakfast to enjoy or take care of for family members. Because fried noodles with shrimp noodles, you should note that the amount of noodles used is moderate and should not be eaten too often because instant noodles will cause heat, obesity or difficulty in digestion. Hope you are succesful.