Did the name fried pho surprise you? Because so far, pho is usually beef noodle soup, chicken noodle soup, fried pho… So what’s so special about this fried noodle soup? In order to have a delicious fried noodle soup, first of all, pho must be delicious. Delicious pho is a white, clear, chewy and smooth cake. Pho must be made from delicious rice, soaked thoroughly, then ground into powder and coated on a hot stove into large pieces of pho. Next, the important step that determines the quality of the dish is how to taste the remaining ingredients.
Room fried noodle ingredients
- 400g noodle soup
- 200g beef
- 1 tomato
- 1 bunch of cabbage
- 2 teaspoons tapioca powder
- Garlic, dried onion
- Ginger, cilantro
- Soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce, monosodium glutamate, sugar, seasoning seeds, cooking oil
How to make easy fried pho
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
– When buying pho, you leave the layers intact, not separate into thin pieces. Then you use the star to cut pho into bite-sized squares.
– Garlic and dried onion, peeled and chopped.
– When you buy beef, you wash it and cut it thinly. Then marinate beef with minced garlic, 1 teaspoon seasoning, ground pepper, 2 teaspoons soy sauce, 1 teaspoon oyster sauce. Then mix well and marinate for 15 minutes.
Carrots you can peel, cut into circles or trim flowers.
– Peel the onion, cut the areca and then put it in water mixed with a little vinegar and soak for 5 minutes. Then take it out to dry.
– Tomato you wash, cut areca.
– Kale you wash and cut into pieces.
– Ginger you bring peeled and sliced.
Step 2: Fry the pho noodles
You put cooking oil in the pan, when the oil is hot, you drop the noodle soup in. Note, do not put too many cakes in at once because it is easy to stick together. You fry with medium heat until the rice noodles are golden on all sides, then remove to a plate lined with greaseproof paper.
Step 3: Stir-fry beef
You put a little oil in the pan, add the marinated beef and stir-fry until the beef is just cooked, then pour it out onto a plate, and the beef broth in a separate bowl.
Step 4: Stir-fry vegetables
Continue, you add a little oil to the pan, when the oil is hot, add the dried onions and fry until fragrant. Then, add the ingredients including carrots, tomatoes, and onions to stir-fry. About 2 minutes, you add the cabbage to stir-fry. Season with 2 tablespoons of sugar, 2 tablespoons of seasoning powder to taste. Stir-fry until the vegetables are almost cooked, then remove to a plate, leaving the stir-fry water separate.
Step 5: Done
You dissolve the tapioca starch with warm water. Next, add the sautéed vegetable juice and beef broth to the pan, slowly add the tapioca starch and stir until the sauce thickens. Then, you add the vegetables and stir-fried beef, stir well.
So it’s done. You put the fried pho on a plate, put the beef, fried vegetables on top, then sprinkle a little more pepper, minced cilantro and enjoy!
Notes when making fried pho
Use a sharp knife to cut the pho noodles, so that the pho noodles do not separate.
– When frying, it must be filled with oil, fried on medium heat.
– Vegetables must be stir-fried in order, which vegetables take longer to cook should be fried first so that the new dish is attractive.
– You can eat fried rice noodle with chili sauce, soy sauce.
The crispy, golden fried noodle is soaked in the rich sauce and the sweetness of beef and vegetables makes anyone not want to stop chopsticks. You can show off your talent in making this dish to add more variety to your family’s menu! Good luck.