Ingredients for making meatballs with tomato sauce for 4-5 people:
– 300g lean pork shoulder.
– 200g carrots
– 1 egg
– 30g Taky cornstarch
– Spices: 1 green onion, 1 small ginger branch, ground pepper, salt, soy sauce, 5ml of wine
– Sauce: 1 tomato, 10ml tomato sauce, salt, sugar
How to make pork meatballs in tomato sauce for 4-5 people:
Step 1: Prepare raw materials to make pork meatballs in tomato sauce.
– Lean pork shoulder and wash it, then put it into a small blender or chopped it all.
– Your eggs will break into a bowl.
– Scallions, washed, rooted and chopped.
– Ginger, slice and mince.
– Tomatoes, washed and chopped.
– Carrots, peeled and minced..
Step 2: the steps to make pork meatballs in tomato sauce.
– First we will proceed to mix the following materials:
– You put the ground pork in a large bowl, add eggs, minced carrots and mix well.
– Then you continue to minced ginger, ground pepper, a little salt, soy sauce, wine and cornstarch. You continue to mix the bowl of meat really well to the pork to be absorbed evenly.
– Next, you use plastic gloves to squeeze the pork into a ball to eat.
– Then, you put a pan on the stove, add a lot of cooking oil to heat.
– When the cooking oil boils, you drop each meat ball into the fried.
– During the frying process, pay attention to turn the meat regularly so that the pork balls are cooked evenly.
– When the pork is golden brown, remove the pork and drain it.
– Next step, we proceed to make the sauce.
– You can use another pan or still the pan, you cut off the oil. You stir fry tomatoes through and use large spoon to scrape away.
– After that, you add ketchup, 1 teaspoon of salt, 2 teaspoons of sugar, a little water and stir with chopsticks.
– When you cook the sauce until you see the thick consistency, you can turn off the heat.
– When you eat, you present the meatballs on a plate and water the tomato sauce on it to enjoy.
Note when making pork meatballs in tomato sauce.
– Lean pork shoulder is a soft, sweet meat suitable for us to make fried dishes as above. But if you like meat that’s a bit fatter, you can buy meat that’s a bit fat.
– When you fry the meat, please pay attention to turn on the light or medium so that we can fry the yellow meat outside and the meat inside will not dry out.
– Pork meatballs in tomato sauce with soft, sweet golden pineapple meatballs. Seasoning sauce with beautiful bright red, aromatic and rich with spices. With a delicious food like this one, you can fill up on rice without getting bored.
In just 30 minutes, you can finish the delicious meatball pork meat dish with delicious tomato sauce. Pork meatballs are very popular with everyone, especially the little ones because it is easy to eat. And pork meatballs in tomato sauce will help you increase the love for that ordinary meatballs.
I wish you success and enjoy your meal with pork meatballs sauce tomato sauce!