Egg fish is a delicious, nutritious, cheap and easy to find ingredient, easy to process into attractive drinking dishes. Crispy fried caviar, powdered fried caviar are quick, time-saving dishes that bring a different flavor, suitable for entertaining guests or sipping with friends on important occasions. Show off your kitchen skills with delicious fried eggs today.
Are Eggs Good?
The roe is a species of fish imported from Europe. In the belly of this fish contains a lot of eggs, so they contain a very high nutritional content, high in protein and very good for health. However, doctors advise people not to use caviar too much in their daily meals because the protein and fat content in fish eggs is very high.
Crispy Fried Fish Eggs
Crispy fried egg fish ingredients
- 250g fresh fried egg fish (or frozen)
- Garlic, minced ginger
- Finely chopped green onions
- Fried dough
- Dried chili
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- Soup powder or fish sauce
How to make crispy egg fish at home
Step 1: Choose to buy caviar
– To buy delicious roe, you should go to the market early in the morning and choose a familiar. Usually, the market does not sell much of this fish, so the eggs are often sold out early. You can also find them in the supermarket, but frozen ones need to be defrosted before cooking.
– When buying roe, you should choose fish with a round, fat body, do not choose a small flat body because it is a fish that has been stored for a long time and is no longer fresh.
Step 2: Prepare the ingredients
– Defrost fish eggs (if frozen) or rinse (if fresh fish). Put the fish in a bowl and marinate with ½ teaspoon of broth, 1 teaspoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of wine, leave it for about 20 minutes for the fish to absorb the spices.
Garlic, peeled ginger, minced and mixed with a little dried chili.
– Pour the fried dough into a small bowl.
Step 3: Fry the fish
– Put the pan on the stove, heat with a little oil to cover the fish. Roll the marinated fish in a thin layer of flour. This step makes the fried fish crispy.
– Drop the breaded fish into the frying pan with medium heat to avoid burning the fish, turn both sides evenly until the fish is golden brown.
Note : The roe is very quick to cook, so you don’t need to fry for a long time. Pay attention to the heat level and the amount of oil in the pan, if there is too much oil, take it out to cook the fish quickly. When the fish is almost cooked, add a mixture of ginger, garlic and chili to the island, sprinkle with scallions on the island, then turn off the heat.
Transfer the fish to a plate lined with absorbent paper and eat immediately while still hot. So we’ve just finished how to make delicious crispy egg fish .
What to Do with Fried Eggs?
The famous fried egg dish is often served with tamarind fish sauce. Therefore, the quality of the sauce also greatly affects the deliciousness of the dish. Here CET will guide you how to make delicious fried fish and eggs with tamarind sauce.
If it is left tamarind, you remove the hard outer shell, remove the inner veins, put the tamarind meat in warm water and crush and remove the seeds. Then use a sieve to get the water, pour it into the pot to cook with a little sugar, a little fish sauce. Stir well and boil the tamarind juice until the mixture thickens, then turn off the heat. If it’s sweet tamarind, you just need to soak the tamarind in water, remove the seeds, and then cook it like above.
Crispy fried egg fish with tamarind sauce is very stimulating, attracting anyone because of its strange delicious taste. This is an easy-to-eat, fatty dish without being bored, suitable to sip with family and friends on special occasions.
Very delicious fried egg fish with flour
Ingredients of fried egg fish powder
- 500g roe
- 50g deep fried flour
- 50g fried dough
- 2 chicken eggs
- Tamarind fruit ripe or sweet tamarind
- Spices: Chili, garlic, fish sauce, sugar
How to make delicious fried egg fish at home
Step 1: Prepare and marinate spices
– Buy caviar to defrost, with fresh fish, wash with salt water and leave the whole fish in a bowl.
– Marinate the fish with ¼ teaspoon of salt, ½ teaspoon of minced onion and garlic, ½ teaspoon of seasoning and a little minced chili, mix well with chopsticks for the spices to surround and soak into the fish.
Step 2: Prepare fried dough
– Crack eggs into a clean bowl, beat well. Pour the batter and breadcrumbs into two different bowls.
Step 3: The stage of frying fish
– Use chopsticks to pick up the fish and roll it through the crispy batter, let it drop some flour and dip it into the egg bowl. Then continue to roll the fish through the breadcrumbs to coat an extra layer of the fish.
– Note : Many people often skip the deep-frying and deep-frying steps, but this step will help the fish to be crispy and much tastier. So, depending on your preference, you can consider adding flour or not.
– Put the pan on the stove, pour a lot of oil to cover the fish body, wait for the oil to boil, then drop the fish in and fry all sides until the fish is covered with a golden color. You pay attention to fry the fish with fire because the roe is very quick to burn. During the time of frying fish, you should not leave the stove to do other things, if the oil changes color, it should be replaced so that the fish does not burn. Remove the fish and set aside to drain the oil or place on a plate lined with absorbent paper.
Step 4: Enjoy
Remove the fish and enjoy it while it’s still hot with delicious tamarind fish sauce.
Hope you have more delicious dishes on your menu with the delicious deep fried and fried caviar recipe that we just shared!