Ingredients for making Japanese style filet meats for 4 people:
– Tenderloin: 400gr
– Cabbage: ½ piece
– Wheat flour: 100gr
– Eggs: 3 eggs
– Fresh milk without sugar: 100ml
– Taky breadcrumbs
– Cooking oil, pepper, and seasoning seeds
Ingredients for making dipping sauce:
– 4 tablespoons Kikkiman soy sauce (you can buy it at the supermarket)
– 2 teaspoons of sugar
How to make Japanese style filet meats for 4 people:
Step 1: Preliminary processing
– Sliced cabbage about 2 cm, then washed, soaked in ice water.
– Cut tenderloin, then place on a cutting board, beat with a pestle, spread evenly.
Step 2: Steps to proceed
– Beat the egg into the bowl, add milk and beat well.
– In another bowl, pour flour, add salt and pepper and mix well.
– Pour the fried dough into a dish.
– Dip each piece of meat through flour mixture, then dip through milk eggs, and finally dip through breadcrumbs. Do so when the meat is empty.
The easiest way to make delicious meatballs in tomato sauce
– North frying pan on the stove, for cooking oil to boil, then for meat and golden brown on both sides.
– Fry meat is finished, you take out the meat.
How to make sauces:
– Ginger get 5 thin slices, minced.
– Mix 4 spoons of soy sauce, 2 spoons of sugar with finely chopped ginger, season to taste.
– Finally, taking the plate, spreading the cabbage down, displaying the meat on top, eating meat with cabbage and sauce will be great.
And here is the result.
I wish you success with the recipe for this deliciously delicious Japanese style fried filet!
Leave a Reply